Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend tried getting me laid in the club then fucked the girl he was trying to get me with

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
This is one of the most brutal stories i have. This is why I dont go out to clubs. My friend wanted me to come out and get drunk and wanted to see if he could help me get laid. He approached this group of girls then brought them over to sit with us he started flirting with all of them trying to introduce me but my social skills are so bad I couldn't interact like a functioning human. I sat on my phone the entire time pretending I had friends to text while he was making all these girls laugh. The girls started calling me boring and asking my friend to dance with them. Later he pulls me outside and tells me im fucking up and says I'm not gonna get laid if I act the way I was acting. He told me to come in and talk to the girls. We come back in the club and I tried talking but they just wanted to talk to my friend. They ask him if he wants to go back to theirs for an after party and I font get an invite. So he tells me to come with them and we go back to theirs. I am pretty much sat in the corner of the room on my phone cause I know they don't even want me there in the first place. I overhear the girls talking about me but pretend I didn't hear it. My friend starts making out with one of the girls and I'm just sat trying not to look. The other girls come up to me and ask me why I'm so shy and I still am too mentally unstable to make normal conversation. I stumble my words, refuse eye contact and can't string a coherent sentence out. I end up leaving and the next morning my friend tells me how he fuck one of the girls. He always brings it up to me how I had a chance to get laid if I was more confident but I know none of those girls were interested in me anyway. He's still in contact with all those girls and I've still got pending follow requests:feelsrope:

Over :feelsrope: The normie advice would be to ask them about themselves and let them do the talking, but then you'd just look like an ugly guy asking lots of questions.

Last edited:
You have friends and you got out. You've got a lotta chqbces

Bro, u could have pulled, since the gender ratio was in your favor and those girls were clearly slutish, just stop using your phone ffs, and let your autism run, at least try.

Too high-inhib, the outcome was already decided before you even tried. Your friend is a slayer, although maybe you would have been able to enjoy some casual conversation if you weren't so shy.

Bro, u could have pulled, since the gender ratio was in your favor and those girls were clearly slutish, just stop using your phone ffs, and let your autism run, at least try.
I've been in his situation, that's not how it works dingus.

The girls just ignore you when you try to talk

At least you have a friend! I have to go to clubs alone which is giga brutal as a trucel, only good thing is to grope those fucking whore meat holes :reeeeee:

Why would you even go to a club as a shy person

I hope they all fall into an active volcano.

You just got cucked and your friend is Propably better looking then you

Bro, you fucked up all by yourself. Just because you fuck it up it doesen’t mean that he should live sexless too

Normal fags are backstabbers tbh.

If you go to clubs as a normie let alone incel, you are being directly SCAMMED.

The foids are there just to get rich tall chads cock and ride home in his lambo while getting free drinks from their beta orbiter simps and :bluepill::soy:cucks, you are INVISIBLE to them just LDAR:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:yes::yes::yes:

You sound like a fakecel tbh. Only fakecels go clubbing with friends. And I hope your friend dies a painful death.

Yeah being high inhib is a bitch. I think I can picture the situation. You tried your best to contribute despite your fears but you just got drowned out. Perhaps they didn’t even respond. You fumbled your words and spoke at a low volume. Then you felt like a total third wheel and your inhibitions started to kick in.

Sorry its not my intention to insult you, but its your own fault, you could at least try instead of jerking off your phone. Your friend cant put them directly on your dick, he did more than any friend would and he maked out with one girl, there were multiple.
Normal fags are backstabbers tbh.
Nah, his friend tried, he got him in social situation with multiple foids willing to hang out with them. Taking one of the many girls is not backstabbing

Sorry its not my intention to insult you, but its your own fault, you could at least try instead of jerking off your phone. Your friend cant put them directly on your dick, he did more than any friend would and he maked out with one girl, there were multiple.
True , you’re right he didn’t try

But an attractive man and an incel can never be friends

True , you’re right he didn’t try

But an attractive man and an incel can never be friends
Getting brutally mogged is brutal, youre right we can never understand each other with sexhavers, they think because its easy for them that its easy for everyone.

This guy is making a million thread about his chad friend

You’re either larping or you’re total masochist

You’re constantly hanging with a man who is in abundance of Pussy while you’re in extreme scarcity of it .

:feelstastyman:

You’re constantly hanging with a man who is in abundance of Pussy while you’re in extreme scarcity of it .

Yeah stop venting and do something about it.

I've been good friends with him since I was like 8 or 9, just so happened he grew up to mog me

>he has a chad friend who tries to get him laid

>girls approached him and tried to make convo

the absolute state of normies.is :feelsseriously::society:

@Mecoja is right. You could've atleast tried, but you rather decided to squander your time over your phone. If I was there, I would definitely try my luck rather than squandering time on phone which I always do.

>he has a chad friend who tries to get him laid

>girls approached him and tried to make convo

the absolute state of normies.is :feelsseriously::society:
Well my lack of experience leads to increased social anxiety around females. I never claimed it wasn't my own fault. I know I messed up any chances I may have had

@Mecoja is right. You could've atleast tried, but you rather decided to squander your time over your phone. If I was there, I would definitely try my luck rather than squandering time on phone which I always do.
Youre right. I fucked it :feelsrope:

Well my lack of experience leads to increased social anxiety around females. I never claimed it wasn't my own fault. I know I messed up any chances I may have had
then get the fuck out of here and try everything to cure your social anxiety :feelsree::society:

If I as a mentalcel managed to become lower inhib and more NT, you can too fakecel:lasereyes::society:

then get the fuck out of here and try everything to cure your social anxiety :feelsree::society:

If I as a mentalcel managed to become lower inhib and more NT, you can too fakecel:lasereyes::society:
You think my social anxiety is the main reason I haven't been laid? I'm 5'4. My lack of experience due to my height has lead to social awkwardness around foids. Wish it was as simple as me having social anxiety

my condolences :dafuckfeels::f: brutal if true :feelsohgod::society:

but then how do you even have the confidence to step into a club as a 5'4 manlet with social anxiety :worryfeels::society:

I am 5'8 and would be mogged to hell:feelsohgod::society:

my condolences :dafuckfeels::f: brutal if true :feelsohgod::society:

but then how do you even have the confidence to step into a club as a 5'4 manlet with social anxiety :worryfeels::society:

I am 5'8 and would be mogged to hell:feelsohgod::society:
My friend told me I'd have more confidence with alcohol :feelskek: