Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My friend talked to this basic foid at my school

notcracklord

notcracklord

Greycel
My friend started talking to this basic whore at my school and he eventually brought up the fact he knew me and js friends with me. This eventually lead her to removing him. Just the thought of this girl that this person is friends with me was enough to make her not like him (he’s pretty normie but he’s got Chadlike appearance) she literally told him about how she thinks I’m creepy a loner and a weirdo autist aswell as all the other girls in the same grade. I haven’t done nothing to any of them lol I never even talked to them once and she made up weird lies that I just stare at people. But she also said how all I ever do is look down not talking (which is true) this retarded foid is contradicting herself. She also says I stand in the hallways murmuring to myself but that’s probably because I’ve been on call with someone after an exam. She also says I give off a vibe of some axe murderer. I’ve done nothing and these foids are repulsed and scared of me for no fucking reason they are all retarded and find any excuse to label someone as a high school archetype me being the “school shooter” type kid. They just want any reason to hate and fear someone so she used some lies and bullshit. Removing my friend just because he’s friends with me what the actual fuck is wrong with foids (she’s also ugly as fuck and nobody gives a shit about her and I’m pretty sure her boyfriend cheated on her)

My friend started talking to this basic whore at my school and he eventually brought up the fact he knew me and js friends with me. This eventually lead her to removing him. Just the thought of this girl that this person is friends with me was enough to make her not like him (he’s pretty normie but he’s got Chadlike appearance) she literally told him about how she thinks I’m creepy a loner and a weirdo autist aswell as all the other girls in the same grade. I haven’t done nothing to any of them lol I never even talked to them once and she made up weird lies that I just stare at people. But she also said how all I ever do is look down not talking (which is true) this retarded foid is contradicting herself. She also says I stand in the hallways murmuring to myself but that’s probably because I’ve been on call with someone after an exam. She also says I give off a vibe of some axe murderer. I’ve done nothing and these foids are repulsed and scared of me for no fucking reason they are all retarded and find any excuse to label someone as a high school archetype me being the “school shooter” type kid. They just want any reason to hate and fear someone so she used some lies and bullshit. Removing my friend just because he’s friends with me what the actual fuck is wrong with foids (she’s also ugly as fuck and nobody gives a shit about her and I’m pretty sure her boyfriend cheated on her)
yeah women don’t want nothing to do with a guy if he has SS type friends