Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend mogs me to death

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
I've mentioned him a few times, he's a good friend but he mogs the ever living shit out of me. He's only 5'9 but thats massive compared to my 5'4. He's a gymcel and has the body of a fitness model. He shows me pics of the girls he's fucking and its rope fuel. 10s. He sits and messages girls when im with him. One time I came in past his gym to pick him up and went to reception and seen him chatting up 2 hot girls for about 20 minutes while I was waiting. He said "if you had 2 hot girls chatting you up you'd stay longer than 20 minutes" which to be fair I can't disagree with. I get jealous when he brings up girls and I think he does it to make me jealous to have some superiority over me. I hate going out with him in public cause he will end up chatting girls up and mog me. Every time he chats a girl up he turns to me after and says "thats how you do it", yeah if you're a Chad gymcel. He'll send pictures of girls bedrooms and hotel rooms to mog me and sometimes when he fucks a girl He'll message with a link to the lonely island "i just had sex" song to rub it in. In all honesty his confidence is admirable but of course you're gonna be confident when girls act the way they do towards him. He has offered to get me laid or get me talking to girls but I am too awkward so never do it plus its over for me anyway so I'd be naive if I thought it was possible

5'4? Damn, sorry man

My brother mogs me at 6'1

he tried beating me up last night :fuk:

And he is 5’9?? This is life fuel

My 2 sisters height mog me. My older sister is 5'7 and my younger sister is 5'5. Im the shortest in my family tree
It never began boyo

5'4 damn it was over before it began :fuk:

i wouldnt want a friend like that

blacklist that retard as soon as possible

they look down on you

Double date, she will be nice to you so her friend can fck your friend, you could even get llaid if you go to your friend's place

My 2 sisters height mog me. My older sister is 5'7 and my younger sister is 5'5. Im the shortest in my family tree
How tall are you parents my condolences btw