Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend mogs me intentionally

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
My friend intentionally brags about the girls he fucks as his way to show off and make me feel inferior. Everytime I see him he's talking about this new girl he's fucking. Witnessed first hand how easy it is for him. Random girl messages him on snapchat and withing 10 minutes they're arranging to fuck within the following days. He was showing me the messages and how easy it was for him. Then proceeded to show me pictures of the girl. Fuck me she looked like a super model. This is what annoys me the most, the fact he's fucking 10s, if he showd me a picture of some ugly bitch I wouldn't give a fuck, I'd think he was desperate but this girl and other girls he's shown me are at minimum 8s. He's constantly bragging about fucking all these girls knowing im still a virgin. He never points out that I'm a virgin or says anything but I feel this is a subtle way for him to insult me about it

Verily, this is the Will to Mogg manifest.

Throw acid in his chad face (wearing a mask and a hoodie without anyone knowing it’s you) and let’s see how he can get foids with his PeRsOnAlItY:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

All in a video game :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
JFL, muh personality