Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My friend keeps dropping incel terminology in front of my now

N

NobodyLovesMe

Recruit
★★
I slipped up one day and used some incel terms and he just went along with it and said some back to me.

Now whenever I talk to him he just says incel terms in public to me acting like we are a secret society.

We never ask each other where we get the terms from but we both know our secret.

I feel dumb reading this stupid post.

I too, accidentally used incel terminology in front of a friend once. He went along with it despite the fact he's a norman and probably a white-knight. He doesn't know about incels but he knows it's over for me.

It's like the awakening of a gay couple. 'people dont know I take it in the ass. Its a secret between us'.
OP is gay confirmed
It just makes me have a sick feeling in my stomach hearing this.

i know someone who married a single mom and talks about cucks and says "cuck" all the time. doesn't mean anything

At least you have friends

incel terminology will be cool if its not cool already, it was sort of underground but will start to become meme'd like Vaporwave made depression cool

JFL @ incels who have (((friends))).

If you mean words like normie and Chad those are more likely to be 4chan or even reddit references but "foid" and "blackpill" are pretty big giveaways.

If I ever heard someone IRL say they feel like a chincel or something, I'll break out in uncontrollable laughter or something.

If I ever heard someone IRL say they feel like a chincel or something, I'll break out in uncontrollable laughter or something.
Then you gotta step up and tell them that YOU'RE the real chincel :forcedsmile:

I’ve been using looksmatch and It’s over a lot lately.

I slipped up one day and used some incel terms and he just went along with it and said some back to me.

Now whenever I talk to him he just says incel terms in public to me acting like we are a secret society.

We never ask each other where we get the terms from but we both know our secret.
What words did you say

incel terms are pretty cool. They are also high IQ and god-tier quality.