Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend is such a volcel failed normie tbh

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
He’s not a tyrone tier but he certainly is normie tier. For some reason instead of being normal he is into the edgy community shit like us but without the blackpill and just the red pill. He watches anime too. He’s a 6’3 dark black dude with a good haircut and hairline, and could easily scare the fuck out of people, but instead wants to run track and cross country and not wrestle and do football.

Does he have autism? Sounds like it

He’ll regret it later

prolly not tbh but he is pretty introverted and hangs out nerdy introverts and even some nerdy girls sometimes it seems

Yeah introvert is basically "autism".

If he's 6'3 and decent looking he's probably slaying tbh or will be able to slay if he tries

@BummerDrummer

He’s not a tyrone tier but he certainly is normie tie
In my entire life I've never seen an ethnic normie do well.

He watches anime too.

instead wants to run track and cross country and not wrestle and do football
See, it's the idiots like you that constantly push this narrative that black guys must do this and that to "be considered black/attractive".

If an Asian normie was watching anime, you wouldn't bat an eye.
But when a black guy isn't going around rapping about how he likes big ass hoes and how he wants to smoke weeds and pop off on cops, all of a sudden he's:

he is into the edgy community shit like us
I.e. Not normal.

Don't take it personally OP, but it gets frustrating when the black guy stereotype is being constantly pushed and anyone who doesn't adhere to it, is an uncle tom.

If he's 6'3 and decent looking he's probably slaying tbh or will be able to slay if he tries
He hasn’t told me anything yet abt fixing girls
In my entire life I've never seen an ethnic normie do well.

See, it's the idiots like you that constantly push this narrative that black guys must do this and that to "be considered black/attractive".

If an Asian normie was watching anime, you wouldn't bat an eye.
But when a black guy isn't going around rapping about how he likes big ass hoes and how he wants to smoke weeds and pop off on cops, all of a sudden he's:

I.e. Not normal.

Don't take it personally OP, but it gets frustrating when the black guy stereotype is being constantly pushed and anyone who doesn't adhere to it, is an uncle tom.

He still listens to rap and such, I never said he didn’t lol.

He is a complete retard

wants to run track and cross country and not wrestle and do football.

I made this fucking mistake. The academic kids around me promoted cross country. Wish someone has pushed me into wrestling. I did it in middle school gym class and won every time.

being 6ft3 alone can get him most foids, JFL at wasting that potential.

Fuck your friend and fuck you for being a friend with BBCtallniggerfag.

There’s a nerdy, maybe bi, black dude in my class. He would be a Tyronelite if he weren’t so nerdy.

I made this fucking mistake. The academic kids around me promoted cross country. Wish someone has pushed me into wrestling. I did it in middle school gym class and won every time.

What the fucking figgity fuck why is this also me I used to be a boss at wrestling in middle school, did cross country for most of my high school years, I still have like a year left and currently I’m doing wrestling I’m not the best Cuzco I haven’t done it in so long but I’m putting in effort

What the fucking figgity fuck why is this also me I used to be a boss at wrestling in middle school, did cross country for most of my high school years, I still have like a year left and currently I’m doing wrestling I’m not the best Cuzco I haven’t done it in so long but I’m putting in effort

I think the problem was that no one promoted wrestling to me. It wasn't even in my mind. Didn't cross my mind as an option. All I heard about from staff or students were girls' volleyball, cross country and the basketball and football teams.

Anyway, I mostly was a coomer gamer in high school. At least you're still in high school. I'm 22. I took up boxing recently.

I think the problem was that no one promoted wrestling to me. It wasn't even in my mind. Didn't cross my mind as an option. All I heard about from staff or students were girls' volleyball, cross country and the basketball and football teams.

Anyway, I mostly was a coomer gamer in high school. At least you're still in high school. I'm 22. I took up boxing recently.
Wtf still I took up boxing over the summer after I got into a fight at school a year ago. It’s really fun. Wrestling did cross my mind but I was too low inhib and depressed to do it I’m still depressed tbh but still yeah.