Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is such a bullshitter it's fucking amazing

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Dude is a pathological liar but I know that so I go along with whatever he says and not believing every word he says. He came to UK 2 days ago, today me and 2 other friends met up with him today.. Drove around and there he fucking goes telling his bullshit.. Dude is 19 years old manlet, told us he gonna have a kid soon with a 25 years old girl and he's marrying her soon.. I was just sitting there and I was amazed how much bullshit can someone produce through their mouth. Just wow. Still a better friend than this guy that I was venting about and he gonna go to club with me on Friday.. but still.. just fucking LOL.. I can't.

I knew someone like this in highscool, He told everyone he had brain cancer and he was going to die in less than a year. Also he claim to have a body count of 20+ when he was 17. He is borderline subhuman if he wasn't 6'2 he would probably be posting here JFl

I'm wondering tho. Would it be better to be a pathological liar and actually have some success (getting girls, friends, good job) than a high inhib incel.

acidburn10 said:
I'm wondering tho. Would it be better to be a pathological liar and actually have some success (getting girls, friends, good job) than a high inhib incel.

Yes absolutely, pussy = happiness.

shadowninya said:
I knew someone like this in highscool, He told everyone he had brain cancer and he was going to die in less than a year. Also he claim to have a body count of 20+ when he was 17. He is borderline subhuman if he wasn't 6'2 he would probably be posting here JFl
What is this phenomenon?

Weed said:
What is this phenomenon?

People who are massively insecure about being a boring person so they make shit up to make themselves seem more interesting. Except some people are fucking stupid and make their lies way to obvious, I myself dont get it like if your going to lie at least make it believable

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW05CKU8BPk[/video]