Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My friend is selling his stuff to afford cocaine

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
My friend is a jewizh chadlite. We played before in bands and he alwayz got the puzzy while i had to smoke somewhere else alone after gigz.

At some point he got very addicted into cocaine. Specially after his stacy gf cheated on him with some older guy.

I bought some studio speakers and an audio interfase from him really cheap and paid in parts.
Then at some point he startedc asking for the money earlier than the agreed date or like just being very anxious and annoying before payment dates.

So he came to my home last week to pick up part of his money. He looked very very bad. Completely unkept, scruffy and skinny af. I asked him if he was eating. He also told me that he was on his way to a NA gathering - that he used cocaine again "once". Ofc i dont believe him, but i wished him the best.

Today he "randomly" asked me if I knew someone who wanted to buy his mexican fender strat and ive asked him many times before during the years if he wanted to sell it, which he always rejected. But now he asks me thiz. I guess I could get advantage of thiz and get a cool guitar :feelsohh:

anyway, my original plan is to contact his jewizh father and give him the money i still owe his son, so he has control over which shit he spends on.

Any advize? :feelsLSD:

Dont do it, just buy the guitar and pay him. If you involve others, it may backfire onto you.

Kill him fuck Chad’s

Might be entertaining to watch him destroy himself

My friend is a jewizh chadlite
kikes are getting laid but I'm not?! what the fuck, I'm going to start murdering kikes soon, fucking subhuman scum, worse than nigkers

kikes are getting laid but I'm not?! what the fuck, I'm going to start murdering kikes soon, fucking subhuman scum, worse than nigkers
He looks white for thirdworld standards. Over for ethnicz like me :feelspuke:

Fuck him. He has won the dna lottery and still goes for drugs instead of finding a nice wife. Drugs are for ugly losers like me.

wanted to buy his mexican fender strat and ive asked him many times before during the years if he wanted to sell it, which he always rejected. But now he asks me thiz. I guess I could get advantage of thiz and get a cool guitar :feelsohh:
If he's really your friend you could buy the guitar off him for now, and offer to sell the guitar back to him later for the same price. Essentially you get to use the guitar for free in the meantime. Hopefully he gets his shit together.

One of my last friends got into cocaine and now I rarely see him cause now he has his coke friends and i dont wanna go down that path.

Don't support addicts

fk the chadlite, give him more drugs so that he can od.