Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My friend is recommending me to join Reddit for le memes

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I low key feel bad for him. What has happened to he? He is hitting new lows it seems. He said to me he has depression and we talked about it for hours. His shrink diagnosed him "Anxiety".

He asked me to go on Reddit to see memes and I said i'm never doing that and advised him to get off cuckit. He is literally continuously using Chad vs virgin meme but doesn't uses the word virgin because we both are fucking virgins. He doesn't even knows what a Chad actually is jfl what do Reddit cucks even did with that word.

I have a feeling he will be posting here in 1 or 2 years.

Last edited:
He will be posting here within a few hours

I still laugh at virgin vs chad memes even though I’m a giga virgin I think my humor detector is broken

Tell him what chad means, and what the main difference is between the virgin and the chad. Blackpill him with the meme.

Mogs me cuz friend

Tell him what chad means, and what the main difference is between the virgin and the chad. Blackpill him with the meme.
One I tried when he said " We could get girlfriends by having game ".

The conversation ended with him sending me that midget from game of soy and said that " Look at this midget, he has a wife that means all you said is wrong ". I gave up after that.

One I tried when he said " We could get girlfriends by having game ".

The conversation ended with him sending me that midget from game of soy and said that " Look at this midget, he has a wife that means all you said is wrong ". I gave up after that.
Damn. He fell for the "game" meme. I guess he will eventually give up on it when it fails for the 400th time.

He actually said he felt good on pills

Don't be friends with manginas

Don't be friends with manginas
Well he isn't cucked like the average redditor is. He even said he gor banned from a subreddit in minutes.

I genuinely feel sorry for young teens that post on Reddit. It’s over for them if they have to cope with Reddit. Aside from the fact that Reddit attracts social outcasts, It’s also dangerously bluepilled.

beat your friend honestly

He’s taking soy

You're lucky af I wish I had a friend like that

u already know about it