Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My friend is in fear of losing friends by associating with me in the cafeteria

5iveFoot6ixCel

5iveFoot6ixCel

Gymmaxxer Autiscel
-
At this point, so many of my classmates have screwed me over. All I really do now is study, go to the gym, drink tea, and study some more. If I have time, I will go on a scenic walk.

One of my friends went from beta to chadlite. Normally, I do not associate with chadlites, let alone chads. He told me that most of his friends find me quite odd, telling him that hanging out with me makes him “guilty by association.” I am not a hardened criminal. I’m only a prick when people are acting in such a manner towards me. What a clown world…….

How do you allow yourself to be treated like this? Ditch that guy

How do you allow yourself to be treated like this? Ditch that guy
He told me that he’s aggravated at his friends for being so harsh. However, I do not understand why they still have the right to call him their friend….

That's what happens when you try to find friends far above you in the social hierarchy and think they'll treat you like equals when they don't for the most part; Chadlites and above literally live on another plane of existence compared to us, you could argue they're on administrator mode. They will never have a reason to treat you like an equal when they can treat you like shit and exploit you for their own purposes with 0 repurcussion. They know no one will care, and they assume you won't either as a desperate subhuman. :feelsjuice:

No looks, no life

when you are the bottom of the social hierarchy most people all not going to want to hang out with you even if they like you bc it will lower their social status. only thing you can do is find other people at the bottom (0ther sub5's) and be friends with them since they will see you as equals or continue try and win the validation of the people higher in the social hierarchy(normies and up) which is just going to lead to u getting used and abused by these people. nature has a funny way of putting everyone in their place.

That's what happens when you try to find friends far above you in the social hierarchy and think they'll treat you like equals when they don't for the most part; Chadlites and above literally live on another plane of existence compared to us, you could argue they're on administrator mode. They will never have a reason to treat you like an equal when they can treat you like shit and exploit you for their own purposes with 0 repurcussion. They know no one will care, and they assume you won't either as a desperate subhuman. :feelsjuice:
That’s true. The chadlite types only associate with me only if they go home with an eighth of pot. If I run out, I’m dead to them.

He's not your friend.

You screw them before they screw you, then ghost.

He is not your fucking friend, fuck him, cut him off, see how he likes it when he wants your "friendship" when it suits him and just be like nah bud I'm good. Watch how fast your so called "friend" turns into an enemy.

He is not your fucking friend, fuck him, cut him off, see how he likes it when he wants your "friendship" when it suits him and just be like nah bud I'm good. Watch how fast your so called "friend" turns into an enemy.
It used to be the opposite. We used to hate each other, but now we are part of the same lifting club, and his other friends realized that I’m not as much of a whacko as they originally thought. Shits really changed since I originally made the post. It was actually my previous “friends” who turned out to be my worst enemies. All they’d do is use me for a cheap laugh. This guy and his friends actually give a shit and are attempting to help me out of the purgatory of inceldom. The other people didn’t give a single fuck, as they’d only set me up for humiliation.

It used to be the opposite. We used to hate each other, but now we are part of the same lifting club, and his other friends realized that I’m not as much of a whacko as they originally thought. Shits really changed since I originally made the post. It was actually my previous “friends” who turned out to be my worst enemies. All they’d do is use me for a cheap laugh. This guy and his friends actually give a shit and are attempting to help me out of the purgatory of inceldom. The other people didn’t give a single fuck, as they’d only set me up for humiliation.
Yep happens man. Glad things are working out for you, they seem like they genuinely want to lift you up and keep you up so good for them. Sorry but I can get pretty heated when I see social injustice because of how desperate normies can be to impress for a chance at chads leftovers.

truecel trait, I am very sorry for you

he is not blackpilled if he ditches you, having no blackpilled friends is suifuel