Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My friend is fucking a Muslim chick whose parents think she is a virgin and will soon be married

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
My friend and I have known each other since early teens he isn't a great looking guy but is Tall 6"2-3 , he has been fucking this Muslim chick and from what he tells raw. I know this chicks family she is from a traditional Sunni family and her parents will marry her off after school finishes. Should I tell her parents about this , if I do they might hurt my friend but if I don't some poor traditional guy would marry her.

Islamic, not "Muslim," and yes, sluts will be sluts. I don't see why this was worthy of being a thread. Also, you should tell her future husband-to-be about her degeneracy once she finds somebody to marry. I think any man would appreciate it.

Lmao I'd think they make a doctor visit before this to be sure of her chastity

Tell the parents. If she traditionally gets married then that's bad on the dude she's gonna marry bc he probably thinks he's marrying a good one

Lmao I'd think they make a doctor visit before this to be sure of her chastity
Human repair surgery , plus their is still college is she is fucking so many guys when in school god knows what she will do in college.
Islamic, not "Muslim," and yes, sluts will be sluts. I don't see why this was worthy of being a thread. Also, you should tell her future husband-to-be about her degeneracy once she finds somebody to marry. I think any man would appreciate it.
Sorry , I always forget I'll say Islamic next time.
I am afraid that they might think I am lying and beat the shit out of me

tell her parents bro. It's the only right option. Hopefully they'll realize the west is no good and move back to their homeland, where a more appropriate penalty for her degeneracy could be legally enacted

Edit: Nvm just realized you live in India. Tell her parents for sure

Last edited:
Snitch on him bro. Fucking sex havers

probably marrying a numale, he'd be happy she's experienced enough to take his above average 5.9 incher

Tell her parents. You'll be a hero saving the poor soon to be husband and take your part in controlling hypergamy

Human repair surgery , plus their is still college is she is fucking so many guys when in school god knows what she will do in college.

Sorry , I always forget I'll say Islamic next time.
I am afraid that they might think I am lying and beat the shit out of me
I mean a visit before the wedding to see if she is indeed a virgin.

Tell the parents, she deserves to be disowned by her parents.

If you dont tell her parents,dont come to this forum anymore.

tell them and record when they stone her

If you dont tell her parents,dont come to this forum anymore.
This , the only right thing any real man would do is to inform the parents and make sure you have some type of evidence as you don't want it to me just your word vs hers, and also let us know what happens

I've heard this story a billion times over but replace muslim with any sort of ethnicity who immigrated to the west recently.

Tell her parent's! They have to know what filthy piece of cunt their daughter is. And maybe they are going to act in a proper way.

I'm so angry reading this. What a damn whore, hope she has to marry an incel curry manlet.

Tell them and record her getting beaten up

Ever single time there "religious" girls turn out to be something else.
Fucking whores...
BTW I am really starting to think that women cannot have worldviews other than that they want chad's dick as fast as possible and it is the only thing that matters.
They are incapable of thinking any deeper

Report it. You would want the same thing for you. Brethren before wenches.

The best thing I can do is let her cousins know about it , they'll most probably not marry her and let her parents know.
probably marrying a numale, he'd be happy she's experienced enough to take his above average 5.9 incher
That might also happen , I have some Friends who say that they want their girlfriend/wife to be experienced.
This chick has fucked a bunch of my friends , she was having sex at 14 with another friend , she's fat and has masculine features.

Last edited:
Remember that all women are whores, nothing will change it, not religion not anything.

Blackmail her for sex tbhngltbh

Is she fucking hindus?

Tell her father, I wish you luck.

JFL just imagine her future husband being cucked

Try to tell her parents without revealing your friend's identity. Maybe get him to send you a picture and cover his face. Proof + not getting your friend into deep shit achieved.

Going to be fun when her parents find out.

My friend and I have known each other since early teens he isn't a great looking guy but is Tall 6"2-3 , he has been fucking this Muslim chick and from what he tells raw. I know this chicks family she is from a traditional Sunni family and her parents will marry her off after school finishes. Should I tell her parents about this , if I do they might hurt my friend but if I don't some poor traditional guy would marry her.

Send an anonymous email or make an anonymous phone call to one of the parents at work, and tell them, "I don't want to say who I am but I am also traditional Sunni and just want you to know what's going on." Don't make a phonecall unless from another number and you can convincingly hide who YOU are and lie about it afterwards.

Otherwise just do the email.

Secretly record him talking about it then tell them and provide the evidence.

Send an anonymous email or make an anonymous phone call to one of the parents at work, and tell them, "I don't want to say who I am but I am also traditional Sunni and just want you to know what's going on." Don't make a phonecall unless from another number and you can convincingly hide who YOU are and lie about it afterwards.

Otherwise just do the email.
Yeah , also I am a Hindu nationalist and the Muslims are stealing our women , maybe a Muslim chick fucking Hindus on the side appeals to my Hindu nationalist side but my justice seeking side wants to punish her.

I am shocked at the amount of members who would betray a friend in here.

Let ur friend have his fun without getting urself involved in drama or getting killed.
People could get killed

I am shocked at the amount of members who would betray a friend in here.

Let ur friend have his fun without getting urself involved in drama or getting killed.
People could get killed
Bros before random betas ?

Chads can't be our true bros. Only fellow incels are.

I really hate snitching + shes already unrepairably used now. I guess in this case telling the parents to make her life worse and maybe pervent a Muslimcel from unknowingly living with a whore wouldnt be that bad.

What random beta.

No wonder most of u do not have friends. Lack of any loyality. Who programmed u all
Random beta as in the guy who will marry her , bros as in my friends.
Chads can't be our true bros. Only fellow incels are.
These guys aren't chads , they are normies. The chick is a fat fuck who sucks everyone off.