Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is bluepilled as fuck

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
We were on our way to this building where my friend was going to have his next class, when all of a sudden some rostie walks towards us to ask for directions to the same building we were heading to. What a nice coincidence eh?! Immediately, my friend got all frisky and asked the femoid to tag along with the three of us. He said something like this: " we're going the same way, you can tag along if you want". Jesus, I wanted to punch him right in the face. He's a curry, and to make things worse he's bluepilled as fuck. My other friend started laughing after the girl was gone, I think he's blackpilled to a certain extent.

you have to blackpill him
It's hard to blackpill normies if they have been bluepilled for years. They will usually say that you're insecure and bitter and the problem is in you blah blah blah.

Well I don't see how he did anything wrong.
He showed her the way.

I know there are blackpilled curries here, but as one of them, my advice to you is to let the curry do whatever, Femoid damage will make him Blackpilled, like me

I know there are blackpilled curries here, but as one of them, my advice to you is to let the curry do whatever, Femoid damage will make him Blackpilled, like me
Yeah that's pretty much the best course of action

Lmao at this blatant whiteknighting, tell him it's useless to offer help to random strangers out of the blue and that will NOT get him laid.

I don't really see what the problem is...? It kind of seems like an IOI that your idiot friend didn't pick up on? I mean why didn't your friend try to fuck her? There's no real reason to associate with roasties other than to fuck or at the very least flirt.

I have a similar experience. My best friend, and one of the few people who knows about my inceldom. He is so fucking bluepilled, yet he is no more attractive than I am, and the only girl he ever had (who he never banged) cheated on him.

Just fucking laugh at bluepiled curries, why are they always expecting to get it in instantly?

@chudur-budur

i remember when i was 15-16 i used to go on threads on bodybuilding/ign with shit like "no one will ever want me" and i used to say "it is only a problem because youre allowing it to be" please dont kill me for this atrocity

i remember when i was 15-16 i used to go on threads on bodybuilding/ign with shit like "no one will ever want me" and i used to say "it is only a problem because youre allowing it to be" please dont kill me for this atrocity
u know the reality now, so you are better than every whiteknighy/CUCK out there

Currys are always bluepilled

Just fucking laugh at bluepiled curries, why are they always expecting to get it in instantly?

@chudur-budur

Because that moron curry thought helping bitches would make them horny and wet. Then they would start kissing each other and playing with their nipples. Then they would start eating each other out and tickling and rubbing their clits. In the meantime one of the bitches would come close to that curry, kneel down, unzip him, take out his thin deformed cock and put it between her boobs to start a titty fuck. While she was sucking his thin black deformed dick and playing with his hairy dark balls, other girls would join. They will do the foursome while the OP and the other guy would start fapping seeing them making out. Then they would cum altogether in unison.

Because that moron curry thought helping bitches would make them horny and wet. Then they would start kissing each other and playing with their nipples. Then they would start eating each other out and tickling and rubbing their clits. In the meantime one of the bitches would come close to that curry, kneel down, unzip him, take out his thin deformed cock and put it between her boobs to start a titty fuck. While she was sucking his thin black deformed dick and playing with his hairy dark balls, other girls would join. They will do the foursome while the OP and the other guy would start fapping seeing them making out. Then they would cum altogether in unison.
Lmfao this is an amazing post my bro

LMFAO, this is hilarious. At some point I too was bluepilled enough to think that helping a female would somehow lead to sex.