Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My friend is a pedo

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Sexdollcel
★★★★★
When I was at the phycward, I met a fellow brocel there and we would talk about foids for hours and eventually got his number. When we both got out I introduced him to dollmaxxing and showed him my ladies and then he was like damn im gonna order one and he did order one but the doll looked like a 3 year old toddler nigga I didn't even know they sold dolls like that and I asked him why did you buy it, and he was like because it was hot bro I blocked his ass after he said that but now I don't have a brocel (irl) to talk about foids with now :cryfeels:

I was the friend (in GTA 6).

Stop being an agecuck you little pussy

the doll looked like a 3 year old toddler nigga I didn't even know they sold dolls like that
I sERiously want to know why someone would actually make a sex doll look like a child. If I saw someone with that I would be extremely concERned.

I want the belle Delphine sex doll

GKRat8rXEAAkgdc

Last edited:
U sure wasnt a loli doll or smth? Thats fucked up man

You didn't know you could buy childlike dolls? Yes that's what they are considered.

He got a loli

U sure wasnt a loli doll or smth? Thats fucked up man
no bro I was gonna post a pic of it but yeahh I dont think I should its called a catdoll and he got the baby one :feelspuke:

Last edited:
The fact that dolls like that exist is fucked

Mogs me for having friends

It's funny because as BASED and degenerate as I am, and on paper I don't really judge other incels and their kinks, but if I discovered a fellow BroCel of mine was a Pedo I would probably have feelings of disgust and stop hanging with him.

They really need to start making obese fat nigger dolls that require a hoist to fuck...

But I suppose it would require shipping it to a forklift friendly shipping dock.

/

you should've bashed him or reported him to the feds

you should've bashed him or reported him to the feds
we're in a state that is legal to have them. so hes free to fuck any plastic shape he wants
They really need to start making obese fat nigger dolls that require a hoist to fuck...

But I suppose it would require shipping it to a forklift friendly shipping dock.

/
they do make black ones but they arent fat

we're in a state that is legal to have them. so hes free to fuck any plastic shape he wants

they do make black ones but they arent fat View attachment 1295409
I thought they were illegal in all us states? That's really strange. But I guess it's like them dog fucking states? Frowned upon but not a crime...

I thought they were illegal in all us states? That's really strange. But I guess it's like them dog fucking states? Frowned upon but not a crime...
Probably legal in blue states where pedophilia and homosexuality isnt a crime

I can understand getting a 14 year old doll, but a toddler is disgusting