Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend is a huge cuck

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
This happened last year and I don't bother talking about women with him anymore. He is still the same tho.
I sent him a video of a woman attacking a guy then she gets knocked the fuck out by the same guy. I asked him "would you do the same?" and he said "no". I then asked him confused "why?", he answered "because hitting women is wrong". I got a bit surprised and angry at the same time and asked him "so would you just stand there and do nothing?".. He was a bit lost of words and was thinking what to answer to me. He came up with "no, I would run or something like that but never hit a woman".

This is the same guy that got dumped after the first day and the girl said she wanted to stay friends. So he did and got nothing out of it. They stopped hanging out as friends just after one week. This is the same guy that after inviting me to go outside just to go to the shop with him(I thought he wanted to hang out longer) and after the shop he went to the bitch that dumped him, I asked him if I could go with him too because I had nothing to do instead of rot at home and he said "no because she doesn't want me to go with my friends to meet up with her outside and walk". I went back home sad and continued to rot. This is the same guy who is "hoes before bros"(even friends hoes, not even relationship hoes). This is the same guy who is 19 years old and still a virgin meanwhile still workshipping women. This is the same guy who was insulted by femoids in front of my eyes, he was called a gollum(u know that from lords of rings), as well as his brother asking a girl if she would marry his brother and the girl said "nah he looks like ...(I rly forgot what she said but something mean)". This is the same guy who is low IQ, we went to job agency last week and there was some sort of IQ test.. well not an IQ test but you get the point.. logic test. There was a question which factory has the most products and answers were something like 154.00, 1.5400 and 154.04 and he chose 154.00. Also I had to tell him one answer because he was annoying me with his low IQ and asking me "what does that mean?", "what's that question?". 
I think we can all agree that cucks are low IQ and my friend is a proof of that. He also mogs me by 2 points and he's nowhere ugly, he's got a ncie jawline and chin and he's not an aspie.. just low IQ.
I wish I had new friends but I don't know how to make new friends since I am introverted. 

Thanks for reading my venting.

As an introvert how did you make your current friends?

Nautica1983 said:
As an introvert how did you make your current friends?
I was 13, I met him when I was that age and I was less introverted. Both immigrated, both went into the same school, both were in the same elevator at day 1 when school started, both same age, both spoke Russian with Russian accents, both from Baltic states but different countries., just a lot of shit in common and at that age it was easier to make friends.

Misread the title.

My perverse mind read "My friend has a huge cock".

>having friends
I thought better of you, Weed.

*Woman tries to murder your friend with an axe*

Your friend: "I refuse to hit the poor woman!!"

Stay away from cucks

He will succumb to the blackpill one day.

Minjaze said:
*Woman tries to murder your friend with an axe*
Your friend: "I refuse to hit the poor woman!!"

Exactly lmao

11gaijin said:
Stay away from cucks

I wish I could :/

ordinaryotaku said:
He will succumb to the blackpill one day.

Hopefully but I don't think so.. We will see in few years, maybe he will become a slayer, fuck knows lmao.

UPDATE: This fucker went to job agency without me even tho we were searching for jobs together, I wasted my fuel and mileages(I have telematics installed) on this fucker just for him to go and find a job alone without even telling me that he will do it alone. I was worrying for this fucker cuz he wasn't accepted to one job because of his shit English and I didn't go there.. Fuck this guy srsly..

Update: No longer my friend. I have 0 friends right now.
Idk why this fucker even goes to college..
He failed both maths and English so he had to do both of em entry levels for 3 fucking years
Then he decided to go to the construction in college and was told to fuck off due to shit English and do 1 more entry level.. Okay if hes gonna pass all entries of Maths and English does he really think he gonna pass construction exams with his IQ and English skills? I am 99% he gonna fail but he doesnt realize that. His life is basically fucked career wise due to his IQ.

Better make some friends fast, too much rotting is bad for the soul.