Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my friend is a closeted faggot

mrqwerty

mrqwerty

Recruit
★★
he is no longer my friend. stupid fatherless children:feelsthink:

just imagine you railing your wife so that your child (preferebly a son:feelshaha:) one day could could rawdog other women and carry on your name only to give birth to a worthless cotton picking cunt to get fucked in the ass by ther men, what a damn shame
and remember he calls me a unpopular and incel as if i give a shit or value his words, fucking rotting boipussy faggot

how do u know he’s a fag?

how do u know he’s a fag?
well he had erections during our men only swimming lessons, that street shitter was dry humping sometimes

well he had erections during our men only swimming lessons, that street shitter was dry humping sometimes
not enought evidence, maybe he was thinking at sexy women

not enought evidence, maybe he was thinking at sexy women
nay once when i asked him to search something on his phone, his search history showed "cute twink":feelshaha: that was all the proof i needed

nay once when i asked him to search something on his phone, his search history showed "cute twink":feelshaha: that was all the proof i needed
in this case yes