Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend invited me to hang out with him, his gf and another girl

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
So I went out to my friends house (relunctantly) to hang out with him and his gf and some other girl was there. My friend was trying to hook me up. We were hanging out for a bit and then my friend started making out with his gf, so I tried to kiss the girl, but she told me "idk, but I'm just not feeling your vibe." Fucking brutal. I knew i shouldn't have gone out. I knew I shouldn't have even bothered. My fucking dumbass

Friend-havers.is

“Your vibe” what she wanted to say is you werent giving off alpha vibes and she wanted to be strangled and fucked right there.

Friends = fakecel trait

You need better friends, a real friend wouldn't do that to you. What it's really about is boosting his own ego up while he watches you struggle in misery. He probably knows you have a hard time with girls and he still put you into that situation. You need to cut ties with people like that ASAP bro.

You need better friends, a real friend wouldn't do that to you. What it's really about is boosting his own ego up while he watches you struggle in misery. He probably knows you have a hard time with girls and he still put you into that situation. You need to cut ties with people like that ASAP bro.
I think he might just be very naive

I hope that's true for your sake but in my experience everything normies do is to increase their social status and gain clout at all costs.

I hope that's true for your sake but in my experience everything normies do is to increase their social status and gain clout at all costs.
I've known him for almost 10 years he's cool but very bluepilled

If you got banned from
here it would be a good thing

This is what users in .is do at weekends

Turn off the lights rape the foids then lay the blame on your friend, if hes a chad he will get away with it anyway

Only fakecels have friends

I thought this was a forum with people like me who have no friends. Why is everyone being invited to hang out with friends and foids? Did I come to the wrong place?

I thought this was a forum with people like me who have no friends. Why is everyone being invited to hang out with friends and foids? Did I come to the wrong place?
This is an inceldom forum. If you can't even make friends you have mental issues

This is an inceldom forum. If you can't even make friends you have mental issues
Anyone? Is this true? If so, I'm deleting my account. This piece of shit is mogging me hard.

Over for vibecels

So I went out to my friends house (relunctantly) to hang out with him and his gf and some other girl was there. My friend was trying to hook me up. We were hanging out for a bit and then my friend started making out with his gf, so I tried to kiss the girl, but she told me "idk, but I'm just not feeling your vibe." Fucking brutal. I knew i shouldn't have gone out. I knew I shouldn't have even bothered. My fucking dumbass
Happened quite the similar thing to me this last week. No shame on it bro, we just trying our best to ascend like everyone in here should.

Lol keep fucking coping retard, if you look bad people don't want to be your friend. @PPEcel @Caesercel @Komesarj he is shit talking friendlesscels wtf

In those scenarios you should continue forward

You have friends?

Friends=fake cel none the less I'm sorry that happened to you.

I have to congratulate you because at least you have tried. Describe that moment precisely, did she flinched or something?

Incels don't have friends. They have users that use them for whatever reason. Money, help with math, to look good in compare to him, etc.

I have to congratulate you because at least you have tried. Describe that moment precisely, did she flinched or something?
I tries to kiss her but she kind of pushed me away a little and said "you know what, I'm not feeling your vibe right now." I hadnt said anything weird to her.

Kys NTfag
I don't have autism but I do have social anxiety which has caused me to have underdeveloped social skills. I've stayed in my house most of my life

It's good that you tried, and from reading the post seems like he's trying to help you but he's naïve. But if he's just asking you out to show off his gf and lifemog, then it's another story.

As for the foid, most are chad only. Their hypergamy is on overdrive.

I tries to kiss her but she kind of pushed me away a little and said "you know what, I'm not feeling your vibe right now." I hadnt said anything weird to her.
Vibe equals looks.

fakecel friendhaver socialcirclehaver