Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend has 8 bodies at 20 (+brutal just be first pill)

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
Friend of mine at the gym told me he had 8 gfs and he’s barely a year older than me. He asked me how many I had, I told him to guess and he said I must’ve had one gf at least :feelskek:
I saw some of their pics and they’re average looking but he was his last gfs first bf and she was obsessed with him. She told her parents she wanted to marry him so he dumped her :feelskek:
Craziest part is he’s a normie, about 5’9 and still slays. Keep crying about muh blackpill and muh looks though. Once you’re average looking (like most people here) being NT is all you need

Are you a volcel?

When people are in my presence; they know I don't get any sex.

Once you’re average looking (like most people here) being NT is all you need
Why do 99% of forum users here saying this shit always turn out to be 6'4 and 8/10, but "non-NT" mentalcels? :ping:

Man imma be 29 with 0 bodies. Imma catch a body one way or another, and it doesnt have to be sex

NT is life.

NT + Just Be First = ASCENSION

It depends, tbh, if he's NTmaxxed and has been dating since high school then it's reasonable for him to have 8. The obsessive one is probably a cluster B whore. :feelsjuice:

How much can being NT actually help when women are more concerned with looks and income

Why do 99% of forum users here saying this shit always turn out to be 6'4 and 8/10, but "non-NT" mentalcels? :ping:
Because there’s very few genuine incels. This site would lose a lot of traffic if mods decided to actually ban mentalcels/fakecels. At this point this forum is more of an general imageboard like the chans than it is an incel or blackpill forum
It depends, tbh, if he's NTmaxxed and has been dating since high school then it's reasonable for him to have 8. The obsessive one is probably a cluster B whore. :feelsjuice:
The obsessive was had no previous bfs, no social media and he described her as being very innocent. That’s why she wanted to marry him after just 3 months of dating. Honestly if I had a gf like that I’d marry her, imagine having a loyal submissive personal slut for life :feelsohh:

The obsessive was had no previous bfs, no social media and he described her as being very innocent. That’s why she wanted to marry him after just 3 months of dating. Honestly if I had a gf like that I’d marry her, imagine having a loyal submissive personal slut for life :feelsohh:
He's retarded for not marrying her if what you're saying is true and she was really the 0.1% of foids in the West, especially if Becky or above. :feelsohgod:

The average man has 6 bodies, normies do not struggle to get sex in the least @CopingForBrutality

I had the most average guy ever tell me he dated 24 girls in his life. Not a surprise as he’s extremely NT and gymmaxxed He’s also slightly below average height (170cm)

I had the most average guy ever tell me he dated 24 girls in his life. Not a surprise as he’s extremely NT and gymmaxxed He’s also slightly below average height (170cm)
Just be chad is a complete fucking myth, it’s more like, don’t be ugly.

Just be chad is a complete fucking myth, it’s more like, don’t be ugly.
Yeah, it was always the case. That's why majority of users here are not incel, it's hard as fuck to be really ugly

just be curry in curryland theorem

just be curry in curryland theorem
Just be white in whitestralia theorem. Two can play at this game

Inb4 muh abos, chinks, curries taking over in straya

I know a manlet normie who does well with girls. He doesn't slay or anything but he has dated HTBs because of low inhib and numbers game , but the relationships were difficult, he didn't have the upper hand, had little control, not much respect from them, etc. i don't think I'll be able to do that. I'm very reluctant to approach. I can't stomach giving another human being enough power over me as to reject me.

Getting rejected would be a shattering event for me. I don't think I'd ever fully recover.

Just be white in whitestralia theorem. Two can play at this game

Inb4 muh abos, chinks, curries taking over in straya
i'm brown and indian. i am moving to india to be with my fellow curry munchers

Just over exaggerate your body count theory

It’s literally the bluepill and you can’t convince me otherwise. “Once you’re average looking all you need is NT” is the .is version of “Once your foot is in the door it’s all personality”

Just over exaggerate your body count theory

It’s literally the bluepill and you can’t convince me otherwise. “Once you’re average looking all you need is NT” is the .is version of “Once your foot is in the door it’s all personality”
Firstly, bluepill would be "personality is all you need". My version is "personality matters once you're at least 4/10 and chads can have horrible personalities and still get laid because of looks". If you can't distinguish between the two you lack nuance.

Secondly, leave the basement once in a while it might do you some good

Firstly, bluepill would be "personality is all you need". My version is "personality matters once you're at least 4/10 and chads can have horrible personalities and still get laid because of looks". If you can't distinguish between the two you lack nuance.
No even bluepillers nowadays admit looks is important to some degree. It’s too obvious in 2023. Normies are somewhat aware of the importance of looks and they understand it’s over for some men, they vastly underestimate how many men though.

Secondly, leave the basement once in a while it might do you some good

:feelsseriously:

While 4/10 is a bit too low IMHO, I agree with you in principle.

5'9 in europe is incel unless 5.5+ psl face.

"Once you’re average looking all you need is NT” is the .is version of “Once your foot is in the door it’s all personality”
:bigbrain:

"Chad only" isn't a meme. It's literally hypergamy, which is well established in evolutionary biology. Yes, what many of you are talking about is normies dating normies. The vast majority of people fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve.

But hypergamy doesn't care about the bell curve. By definition, it seeks the upper tiers of men i.e., well above average. This doesn't change the fact that normie males get cheated on or dumped for an upgrade all of the damn time. It's basically a meme in the public consciousness that your woman leaving you is a sign that you couldn't please her or weren't man enough to keep her. It's like the hypergamy is expected and excused. And it's at the expense of the male being cucked.

When you guys see normie couples wherever you go, the women are always open for the possibility of chad coming into her life and rocking her world. That's what you all seem to be forgetting.

Bro I am telling you If I wasnt abused I would have 8 girlfriends at the same time no cap

At age 16 I would already have my harem and fuck all the milf teachers

Then, you must care little for your intellect.

I'm not as sedated, which is useful in the winter months.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182216557Saturday, January 23, 2016 1:13 AM CST
"the plural is actually vulvae" Ah, fair enough, I suppose. Perhaps I should consider revising my knowledge of components of the reproductive system? I have never been extensively-proficient in that aspect.

being normie is enough in your teen years, after that it gets more difficult and you have access only to lower quality (older) women

Bro I am telling you If I wasnt abused I would have 8 girlfriends at the same time no cap

If I also not abused, if I also not having a chronic disorder and being neurodivergent then I also have fucking 8 girlfriend

NT is cope.
You just don't know how to rate people.
Your friend is good looking.

saw a normie twitter post recently. for them the average age where you "start having alot of sex" is around 16

I know a manlet normie who does well with girls. He doesn't slay or anything but he has dated HTBs because of low inhib and numbers game , but the relationships were difficult, he didn't have the upper hand, had little control, not much respect from them, etc. i don't think I'll be able to do that. I'm very reluctant to approach. I can't stomach giving another human being enough power over me as to reject me.

Getting rejected would be a shattering event for me. I don't think I'd ever fully recover.
JBM- just be Manlet

being normie is enough in your teen years, after that it gets more difficult and you have access only to lower quality (older) women
Or... nothing.

so glad this faggots banned :feelskek:

:bigbrain:
"Chad only" isn't a meme. It's literally hypergamy, which is well established in evolutionary biology. Yes, what many of you are talking about is normies dating normies. The vast majority of people fall somewhere in the middle of the bell curve.
But hypergamy doesn't care about the bell curve. By definition, it seeks the upper tiers of men i.e., well above average. This doesn't change the fact that normie males get cheated on or dumped for an upgrade all of the damn time. It's basically a meme in the public consciousness that your woman leaving you is a sign that you couldn't please her or weren't man enough to keep her. It's like the hypergamy is expected and excused. And it's at the expense of the male being cucked.
When you guys see normie couples wherever you go, the women are always open for the possibility of chad coming into her life and rocking her world. That's what you all seem to be forgetting.