Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal my friend had to break up with his foid

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
one of my best friends, he isn't a huge normie thankfully he's very into history and politics like i am and i can hold an intellectual conversation with him unlike a lot of folks, he shares a lot of my views on women because of his past experiences where women have used him to make their bf jealous and the dump him, and other similar shit he's been through, but this time he got a new girlfriend about a month or 2 ago and she would weirdly "joke" about cheating on him. like pretty frequently. she would joke about getting fucked by other men, joking about how huge other dudes cocks are etc. until today he finally had the last straw. apparently she had this friend who lived hours away from her and apparently they are hanging out to "smoke" sometime soon. and she said "don't let [name] know im gonna get headpats from another guy" and then he finally broke up with that stupid bitch when he had enough, congrats for him, im trying to help him get over her and channel his emotions to himself, i recommended he should make an account on here maybe to rant about some women experiences he's had since all of them have gone south and he's been used a lot, but im glad he's on the right track without the dumb hoe:feelsYall:

Last edited:
one of my best friends, he isn't a huge normie thankfully he's very into history and politics like i am and i can hold an intellectual conversation with him unlike a lot of folks, he shares a lot of my views on women because of his past experiences where women have used him to make their bf jealous and the dump him, and other similar shit he's been through

Ah, so he is a neuro-atypical Chadlite?

thankfully he's very into history and politics like i am and i can hold an intellectual conversation with him
Self proclaimed intellectual :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Based normie. Maybe show him some YT videos on the real nature of foids.

dont care and didnt read

dont care and didnt read
thanks for bumping
Jfl no bro
why dude? im telling you he's based. today he was literally telling me like some blackpilled level shit "the true nature of women has been revealed to me" type shit my nigga. he's been used by femoids in the past and dumped, and this relationship went south cus his foid kept making retarded jokes alluding to cheating on him, he's not a chad or a normie he's a really smart dude i just need to point him in the right direction
he's never had sex so i would say he's pretty much an incel, he just doesn't realize it

Last edited:
If he signs here, remember to tell him no posting anything that could be seen as brag. Or he will be gone quickly.

If he does end up here I would welcome him.

mogs me for having a best friend

Just normie problems
Just normie problems
Also, please don't let him make an account here, It's not for failed normies and he's obviously not incel.

Last edited:
If he signs here, remember to tell him no posting anything that could be seen as brag. Or he will be gone quickly.

If he does end up here I would welcome him.
he wouldn't have much to brag about. ive only known of 3 girls he's had problems with, 1st one only used him to make her boyfriend jealous then she ghosted him when she was done, 2nd girl just kinda disappeared not sure what happened to her but she has a boyfriend now, and the 3rd girl is who this post is about

he wouldn't have much to brag about. ive only known of 3 girls he's had problems with, 1st one only used him to make her boyfriend jealous then she ghosted him when she was done, 2nd girl just kinda disappeared not sure what happened to her but she has a boyfriend now, and the 3rd girl is who this post is about
Hey man, I'm cool.

But you know how some guys here are... C'mon man you know

He had 3 relationships, lmao. Don't invite him. This would fuck the forum up even worse. we have too many failed normies here already

He had 3 relationships, lmao. Don't invite him. This would fuck the forum up even worse. we have too many failed normies here already
does being used/played really count as having a girlfriend

does being used/played really count as having a girlfriend
yes. if you are able to get 3 girlfriends, you're not incel.
being able to get girlfriends != incel
being so stupid that any girl who gets to know you starts using you and leaves = failed normie

yes. if you are able to get 3 girlfriends, you're not incel.
being able to get girlfriends != incel
being so stupid that any girl who gets to know you starts using you and leaves = failed normie
2 girlfriends, the other girl wasn't his girlfriend just someone he liked im p sure
broooocels i sent him my incel research doc (the one i made a thread about with all the blackpilled statistics and studies) and he had this to say
Screenshot 20211116 194941 Messages

Last edited:
eh, keep blackpilled normies off the site, if he's good enough to get 3 girlfriends then i'd probably just refer him to looksmax or lookism tbh, unless you don't want him mogging you soon. i have a tallfag friend that also thinks women are retarded but rejects any formal ideas like studies and shit

Yeah you should try to ruin his life bro...

Make him into a volcel