Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my friend got a blowjob under the school stairs when i was young.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
he bragged about it. and guess what? he was autistic as fuck and socially retarded and talked to me about shooting up the school. we need to start a mass ban of these "non nt" faggots. usually just moggers in every other aspect esp if black.

and usually not even non nt. just somewhat socially retarded.

i think black people get away with being socially retarded.

My friend threatened to bomb the school in like 8th grade and got expelled. It is still the funniest shit I’ve ever heard

My friend threatened to bomb the school in like 8th grade and got expelled. It is still the funniest shit I’ve ever heard
i was always friends with the edgelords.

Non NT can lead to being really low inhib, which can be good for attracting foids. My dad is autistic af but because hes really low inhib (and because hes 6ft2) he got a wife with ease.

High inhib non NT is the worst thing a non attractive man can be affected by though. Zero chance of ascension

A girl in class gave a blowjob next to a thugmaxxed nigger in class it was brutel

Last edited:
Non NT can lead to being really low inhib, which can be good for attracting foids. My dad is autistic af but because hes really low inhib (and because hes 6ft2) he got a wife with ease.

High inhib non NT is the worst thing a non attractive man can be affected by
correct. blacks whether non nt or not are not affected by being non nt at all.

A similar thing happened to me I went to hi school with Mia Khalifa and she sucked my dick then afterwards she told me im handsome,smart,sexy,bigdick,totally normal,niceperson,not a fatfuck,plus i got good motions in the bed then i shot10 niggers who catcalled her and got in my bugatti and my bitch (mia khalifa) got in with me and gave me another blowjob while i was driving along the interstate then i wrapped my car around a telephone pole instantly killing my bitch(mia khalifa) but i survived now i post on incels.is

A similar thing happened to me I went to hi school with Mia Khalifa and she sucked my dick then afterwards she told me im handsome,smart,sexy,bigdick,totally normal,niceperson,not a fatfuck,plus i got good motions in the bed then i shot10 niggers who catcalled her and got in my bugatti and my bitch (mia khalifa) got in with me and gave me another blowjob while i was driving along the interstate then i wrapped my car around a telephone pole instantly killing my bitch(mia khalifa) but i survived now i post on incels.is
:blackpill: