Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend fucked a girl with a boyfriend. Thinking about telling her boyfriend to ruin ther relationship

Doomed247

Doomed247

Recruit
★★
Made a post yesterday about a girl mu friend knows wanted to fuck him straight after she broke up with her boyfriend, literally within 30 minutes of her breakup. It never happened because she got back with him not long after. So I woke up today to a message that my friend fucked her and that her boyfriend will be mad. Apparently my friend did fuck her that night and her boyfriend doesn't know. I am reeeaally tempted to tell her boyfriend to ruin their relationship. I'd love to see the look on both their faces when they find out. Worthless whores

do it kek whtas the worst that could happen

I’d do it. But knowing pathetic humans, he’ll be angry and won’t believe you. :smonk: Hate faggot cucks so much

tell him not to as he will get jumped

Most likely they will blame you in the end, imi you should, the cucked guy deserves to know.

Tell him.

And also stop being friends with this asshole. If you had a girlfriend, he would fuck her too.

Tell her bf, but I bet that cuck would probably ask some evidence.
And also stop being friends with this asshole. If you had a girlfriend, he would fuck her too.

Tell the guy, alowing for the cuckoldry is not a good thing

Do it quickly and post an update on the aftermath of what happened

Why do you have chad friends

Do it, what are you waiting for?

Do it anonymously. The less enemies you have, the better.

Not worth it in my opinion, you will possibly lose your friend over this just because a foid played a stupid game of hers with her "boyfriend", bullshit like this isnt worth it to risk a friendship for, especially since the situation doesnt involve you directly. Stay away from foids like these and their enablers if you can, let them nuke themselves, will happen eventually anyway.

The fact that you have to even think about doing this is depressing

please do it :feelshaha: and post an update once you do

Dewit for the drama, he’s not your real friend anyway

Not worth it in my opinion, you will possibly lose your friend over this just because a foid played a stupid game of hers with her "boyfriend", bullshit like this isnt worth it to risk a friendship for, especially since the situation doesnt involve you directly. Stay away from foids like these and their enablers if you can, let them nuke themselves, will happen eventually anyway.
nah he should cause the downfall of his chad friend, no chad shall exist

Do it :feelsdevil: We need more pain in this world to balance out our own.

Infidelity is common among holes.

davydoff-love.gif

tessa-virtue-scott-moir.gif

holes-sam-the-onion-man.gif

bts-jk.gif

Do it and post update :feelsokman:

Do it. Tell him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4