Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My friend confessed me that in my first middle school year everyone thought I was a weirdo

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
We were talking about middle school and the topic came up. I mean I already kinda knew but this was the final confirmation I neeeded. I've known this guy since those years and he's a good friend so I know he's not bullshitting.

When I just started middle school I didn't have friends and was very quiet so I was always alone. People used to pick on me and I would insult them like a madman (causing them to laugh at me even louder) or if I was very upset get into fights. Didn't matter I tried to ignore or tell them "I don't care", the only answer was more laughing and picking on me.

My friend told me everyone was weirded out by me and behind my back were scared that one day I was going to come to school and kill everyone kek, all that just for being ugly, lonely and quiet. They also thought I was a weirdo for reading comics and a book about guns, and hated the way I dressed, my haircut, etc. All this shit at fucking 12 man.

Then like 6 months later I made another friend, opened up a little and this dark era of my life was finished. They still thought I was a weirdo but bullying stopped and they saw I was harmless and wasn't going to kill anybody. But still fucking hurt hearing it from my friend dunno why. He even told me "even when I was meeting you you were weird but then you were cool" kekekekekek

did you get the thing where girls said "oh that guy? he can go fuck himself." even tho you never did anything weird to them

i have a similar story. in 9th grade one of my best friends told me that he thought i was weird.

Yeah, it's so sad that other's perception of you suck. I was told many times in my life shitty things about me that i thought were okay, now i just expect everyone to not like me and they can go fuck themselves

A former friend of mine worked at pet shop near my house. I knew him since about pre-kindergarten. Anyways I would frequent this store (even before he started working there) to buy feeders for my reptiles. I would go in, ask whoever is working to grab them for me and pay for them at the register. They would occasionally make small talk and I would reciprocate but most of the time I would just pay and leave without saying anything beyond asking them for my feeders and saying some basic pleasantry.

After my friend worked there for awhile he told me that the employees thought I was creepy for being too quiet and not looking at them when it was time to ring me up. Even though I was exact opposite of this. But even if I was like that, I don't see the problem with just being quiet during the transaction. I'm there to get my shit, not flap my gums to some dumb wagie and hold up the line.

I had people from school tell me they can’t believe I do what I do for a living because I was called obi-wan kenobi that means always missing in action

School shootings are usually justified. Let's follow normie logic here:

1. Notice person is different in some minor and harmless way
2. Pick on that person as a group, making it impossible for him to make friends
3. Play victim when he does the only option you've left him, which is to lash out
4. Continue 2 and 3 until school shooting or graduation

School shootings literally wouldn't happen if normies didn't behave in this way. They are a product of a sick culture.