Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My friend called me psychopath

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
We are both spergs. Apparently I managed to offend him multiple times with me even being aware of it. For example I would show him a video called 'how to attract girls as a short guy" because he is a manlet with chadlite face. Even though i meant it in a helpful way he would take it to heart and talk about it behind my back with his friends.

At this point he slowly became convinced im an evil psychopath that is out to destroy people. He would take note of everything that offended him without ever telling me about it. He would never confront me, no, he'd rather pile up evidence to make me a monster.
Fuck guys. I wasnt done typing. Stay tuned, will edit.
Wait, I think I"m actually gonna post this on AITA reddit

Being ugly+non-NT=psychopath :worryfeels:

Noermie Brains are Just kek

:feelsclown:

Most normies come across as strange to me, incels make the most sense.
Noermie Brains are Just kek

:feelsclown:
Agreed.

Normie thought pattern: Sex, Instagram, dog, money, car, more sex, and of course food.

Incel thought pattern: Sex, finish manifesto, cryptocurrency, post on .IS, shower, self-improvement, wageslave, deal with our inner demons, etc..

Last edited:
when confronted with reality the normie only responds with violence

We are both spergs. Apparently I managed to offend him multiple times with me even being aware of it. For example I would show him a video called 'how to attract girls as a short guy" because he is a manlet with chadlite face. Even though i meant it in a helpful way he would take it to heart and talk about it behind my back with his friends.

At this point he slowly became convinced im an evil psychopath that is out to destroy people. He would take note of everything that offended him without ever telling me about it. He would never confront me, no, he'd rather pile up evidence to make me a monster.
Fuck guys. I wasnt done typing. Stay tuned, will edit.
Wait, I think I"m actually gonna post this on AITA reddit
YATA

Mind of a retard.

Just stop wasting your time. Trying to help retards who just get angry and offended when you try and give them helpful advice is pointless. Even worse are sneaky little cowards who will never talk to you directly if they have a problem with you, instead resorting to childish, feminine behaviour like talking behind your back or insulting you. Help your fellow incel bros if you want to do something. Find someone who you think might be more receptive to that information and doesn't think emotionally and try to blackpill them.

God I'd love to fuck with someone like him. Make them realize what losers they truly are.

Did you kill him?

I got called a sociopath once

"friend" "called me psychopath"
choose one.

Tell him to stop thinking you are a psychopath or you will kill him

Well my psy told me i'm a psycho too and big help is needed in my case, i have to go to a psychiatric hospital(i deny it) asap because i need help since 7 months but i think it's the average here so jfl.

Well my psy told me i'm a psycho too and big help is needed in my case, i have to go to a psychiatric hospital(i deny it) asap because i need help since 7 months but i think it's the average here so jfl.
Why are you a psycho?

Why are you a psycho?
Well my teenager years wasn't easy and i have to take pills for my anxiety and my dad was one too but he leave my mom so fuck me genetic is a HUGE part of this.

why OP banned btw