Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My "friend" always asking me to go play games with him.

Pareg

Pareg

Two worlds apart: theirs and ours.
★★★★
Hello everyincels,

I'm today being confronted to a genuine problem: my "friend" is always asking me to play games with him (like roleplay ya see).
Thing is, he doesn't seem to understand that I'm fucking ropping.
I already told him that I'm an incel; guess what, he doesn't seem to understand what that means. What it takes to being an incel living in 2018...
He says that he views this fucking society from the same point of view then me, but in reality, I think he is just bluepilled, and like the majority of the people on Earth, he's like: "oh yeah the government manipulates us, this society is fucked up oh yeah yeah"...

Worse than that? He found for himself a girlfriend a few months ago. He definitely became a normie I guess... What a sad loss. He just says that he gets how bad I feel. ROFL. I'm extremely patient but it's starting to pressure me a lot now.

And I don't really know what I should do.
Should I tell him the crual verity that I can't really stand him even though I liked him (thus losing my only "friend"), or should I continue to suffocate?

P.S.: This thread is a little LifeFuel as it deals with my "friend" (and some people here don't even have friends... outside this forum of course).

I thought you meant video games at first lol. I don't quite get it though, your friend literally wants to do like fantasy style larping or some shit whenever you hang out?

Video games too but I'm not even interrested by that anymore.

He wants to play roleplay (games that are ruled with dices you know?). It can be about anything but in this case yeah it's about fantasy (with elves and all you see).

I don't have any friends.

Hello everyincels,

I'm today being confronted to a genuine problem: my "friend" is always asking me to play games with him (like roleplay ya see).
Thing is, he doesn't seem to understand that I'm fucking ropping.
Just fucking ropping theory.

Its not that bad to have a geek friend i guess.

Ask him to let u fuck his gf

Keep him as a friend, trust me. Your brain needs social interaction to function normally. Do not end up lonely, it will fuck your whole life up and you will lose all sense of your identity and who you are as a human. I'm speaking from experience.

Keep him as a friend, trust me. Your brain needs social interaction to function normally. Do not end up lonely, it will fuck your whole life up and you will lose all sense of your identity and who you are as a human. I'm speaking from experience.
Who the fuck am I anyways...

You are probably right for the first part of your post though.

B.E. entirely yourself :feelsthink:
Hombre enfadado

Don't ditch him, having zero friends makes it impossible to get new friends man.

How isolated are we talking here

I haven't had a friend since 2013.
The last time I had what could be considered a real friend was back in 2011, though I had “friends” who I talked to in school but they never talked to me outside of school and ever asked me to hang out with them. I always saw them hanging out together on various social media platforms where they posted videos and pictures of themselves having fun while I sat around in my room watching them. It was torture but I’ve grown so detached from others that isolation has become a preferred way of life for me.

You have finally become the be yourself yourself :feelsokman:
Remember me when you ascend!
Yes yes yes I wil totally thank you so much if I ascend!!!
I will also try to help you as a reward oh yesyes!!!1!
Rofl

Don't ditch him, having zero friends makes it impossible to get new friends man.
But seeing him with a girlfriend is literally making my soul collapse.

Retardation isn't necessarily about autism.

when your dungeons and dragons bro gets a gf

The worst is when they catch girlfrienditis - they speak to you once a week, once a month, they get engaged and it's once or twice a year, then not at all. I hope this doesn't happen to you because

Your brain needs social interaction to function normally. Do not end up lonely, it will fuck your whole life up and you will lose all sense of your identity and who you are as a human. I'm speaking from experience.

This is true, even if you don't feel lonely, it fucks up your social development beyond repair.

when your dungeons and dragons bro gets a gf
Feels like a betrayal.

Dont rope. Go ER on him and his new gf

View attachment 55328
JFL

The worst is when they catch girlfrienditis - they speak to you once a week, once a month, they get engaged and it's once or twice a year, then not at all. I hope this doesn't happen to you
This will happen, one day or another. And at that time, I will be happy to have something to study intensely (physical mecanics) to prevent me from:
Going ER on him and his new gf

...also if you shower, your personality goes up...

Ok boyos.

I'm going there today. I will have to see his girlfriend... DAAAAAMN FUCKING HELL.

Maybe I should tell him finally... how this destroys me. I don't know if I will have the courage to do that. While I don't really appreciate the idea of him having a GF (eventually cuking him at the end of the day) and that it breaks me inside, I guess he unfortunately has the right to have the said GF.
I just lost against nature, he kind of won. I won't shame on him, that would be stupid.

Thank you all for the advices.

EDIT: I will tell you, brothers, how went the evening (and even tomorrow).

Last edited:
Rope him with you:lul::lul: