Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My friday evening (party)

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm in a pure [RageFuel] situation right now, my parents are gone for this weekend and guess what my younger sister did the first evening? She started a small party in the basement, I can hear them and the music clearly.
Guys, I just want to rot in peace and watch some movies but it's impossible, because they are way too loud. I can't even leave my room , I'm too afraid someone will see me (too high inhib). These normalfags don't even know that I exist.

Fuck I'm so angry right now. :reeeeee:

Ask out one of her friends.

join them you will find a gf

This is a golden opportunity for you to make everyone there uncomfortable or to talk.

Horror movie setting

(do not remove normalfags)

Ask out one of her friends.
join them you will find a gf
JFL if you think this shit would work, I'm too high inhib to even leave my room and I also heard some guys (prob chads)
This is a golden opportunity for you to make everyone there uncomfortable or to talk.
Horror movie setting

(do not remove normalfags)
Nice ideas, but yeah... they will stay ideas

Your sister didn't invite you?

I'd be happy to join in

just realised its friday and normies are partying while we rot

Walk into the basement and just stare at them all until they fuck off to one of their houses

Go to a ERsturant like mcdonalds

If they have booze, try to slip in and gather enough Dutch courage to crash the party and completely ruin the mood. If they don't, it's a shit party anyway, and you can take pleasure in that fact.

sad shit man, its Sunday now