Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My former onenitis almost killed herself today and it taught me something

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
You will have an idea of who she is from this:
https://incels.is/threads/im-having-a-former-onenitis-reoccurring-in-my-dreams.95428/

Well the story is that she had a hot looking pretty boy type boyfriend on the football team and I noticed she was always alone and fell depressed after the breakup and all the way up to today she wanted to die now today she attempted it and I feel so bad.
Not because I'm a cuck but because when I take a step back I realize that I will never have a girl wondering where I'm at or wanting to talk to me, I will never have a girl hug against my arm when she feels lonely, I'll never have her come to watch movies with me, I never even have her come to a amusement park with me let alone have any girl cry because I left her and am gone and she does feel this way about him but when it's down to me I'll will always be the one doing nothing but transactional meetups at the very best, by her I was always told to kill myself and I came to cry at times in the back of whatever building at lunch and I hid my sadness pretty well when she met her ex boyfriend but on valentines day that year I felt so aimless and empty. One time she kept giving me looks so i splashed some water on her face and two weeks later she was in the back of a line at a field trip to a zoo in San Diego talking to a friend about me me:
Friend: why does he always look at girls and never talks to them?
Her: because staring is all he can do he knows he cant get anything *tehee*
Him: so true hahah.
Also early that day she said at the zoo she'd love to throw me into the lions for no fucking reason.
I no longer cared about her but everything she says hit home to me regardless and ever since i lost my interests with her two years ago I felt nothing but meaninglessness and a certainty that everything I did was just baseless day in and day out without any purpose or a sense of wanting anything.
I want nothing now, nothing seems to interest me anymore I hardly ever smile or really have a true connection with anyone in a way she was my only way out of this inner void I two had years ago and still have today and boy was I wrong in ever hoping I could ever amount to being of a girls personal importance let alone being anything big or successful.

All this comes as the biggest slap in my face because if anyone should have killed themselves it was me and no one would remember who I was because I'm that highly functional autistic kid that walks around in the hallways alone, she would have half the people ar her school that would cry at her vigil but me no one would care other than my parents and family which is the default and maybe the school having a forced memorial but when she comes back next week she will be getting hugs and love all the time and that's ok but my problem is I just wish that was me to with people giving a shit if i actually fucking succeed in killing myself by hanging from a water tower.
On top of that all at one point I'd give everything away to just be with her that was my purpose and thats all I ever wanted in my worthless life.

Bottom line:
No matter how hurt you feel your problems could never amount to hers in everyone else's eyes if you were raped in a cell and killed yourself no one could ever care compared to when a girl posts an update on her Facebook saying sad shit about her ex boyfriend.

Last edited:
Gonna stop you right there.

Women don't "Almost kill themself" to actually kill themself. She was 10000000% doing it for attention. Foids cannot feel depressed.

the only reason females have a suicide rate at all is because they accidentally go all the way through while trying to get attention
yesbro this tbhtbthbtht thbt tbthbt

Women don't "Almost kill themself" to actually kill themself. She was 10000000% doing it for attention. Foids cannot feel depressed.
Girls and women can feel depressed about hot guys leaving them and feeling empty inside when the thrill is gone but just not anything for you.

if i ever made a suicide attempt i would make sure it wouldnt stay as an attempt
the only reason females have a suicide rate at all is because they accidentally go all the way through while trying to get attention
also this

if i ever made a suicide attempt i would make sure it wouldnt stay as an attempt
Girls and women can feel depressed about hot guys leaving them and feeling empty inside when the thrill is gone but just not anything for you.

Also attention or not, theres a point in this whole story and thats missing the point.

Didn't read after that. Stop being a cuck and grow some spine.
She wants to die because a hot guy left her!!
They do feel this way just not about incels who kill themselves. Read again. Maybe that's a thread I should post.

She wants to die because a hot guy left her!!

Understood, but I don't understand why you are feeling bad about it? She doesn't give a shit about how you feel. You are completely non-existing in her mind.

https://incels.is/threads/im-having-a-former-onenitis-reoccurring-in-my-dreams.95428/

Well the story is that she had a hot looking pretty boy type boyfriend on the football team and I noticed she was always alone and fell depressed after the breakup and all the way up to today she wanted to die now today she attempted it and I feel so bad.
Not because I'm a not cuck but because when I take a step back I realize that I will never have a girl wondering where I'm at or wanting to talk to me, I will never have a girl hug against my arm when she feels lonely, I'll never have her come to watch movies with me, I never even have her come to a amusement park with me let alone have any girl cry because I left her and am gone and she does feel this way about him but when it's down to me I'll will always be the one doing nothing but transactional meetups at the very best, by her lways told to kill myself and I came to cry at times in the back of whatever building at lunch and I hid my sadness pretty well when she met her ex boyfriend but on valentines day that year I felt so aimless and empty. One time she kept giving me looks so i splashed some water on her face and two weeks later she was in the back of a line at a field trip to a zoo in San Diego talking to a friend about me me:
Also early that day she said at the zoo she'd love to throw me into the lions for no fucking reason.
I no longer cared about her but everything she says hit home to me regardless and ever since i lost my interests with her two years ago I felt nothing but meaninglessness and a certainty that everything I did was just baseless day in and day out without any purpose or a sense of wanting anything.
I want nothing now, nothing seems to interest me anymore I hardly ever smile or really have a true connection with anyone in a way she was my only way out of this inner void I two had years ago and still have today and boy was I wrong in ever hoping I could ever amount to being of a girls personal importance let alone being anything big or successful.

All this comes as the biggest slap in my face because if anyone should have killed themselves it was me and no one would remember who I was because I'm that highly functional autistic kid that walks around in the hallways alone, she would have half the people ar her school that would cry at her vigil but me no one would care other than my parents and family which is the default and maybe the school having a forced memorial but when she comes back next week she will be getting hugs and love all the time and that's ok but my problem is I just wish that was me to with people giving a shit if i actually fucking succeed in killing myself by hanging from a water tower.
On top of that all at one point I'd give everything away to just be with her that was my purpose and thats all I ever wanted in my worthless life.

Bottom line:
No matter how hurt you feel your problems could never amount to hers in everyone else's eyes if you were raped in a cell and killed yourself no one could ever care compared to when a girl posts an update on her Facebook saying sad shit about her ex boyfriend.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUARK OP, MY OLD ONEISTIS IS ALSO REOCCURRING IN MY DREAMS, WILL SHE ALSO KILL HERSELF OR SOMETHING ?

Understood, but I don't understand why you are feeling bad about it? She doesn't give a shit about how you feel. You are completely non-existing in her mind.
No if you read the fucking thread you'd know I'd never have a girl feeling that way about me and wanting to die because I left. That's why I feel bad.

Last edited:
you just cant help yourself from saying words like this :lul:
Forgive me it was the worst error I ever made because sometimes I leave out words in typing.
I'm not a cuck is what I meant I leave words out sometimes when typing fast.
I accidently leave out words in typing fast sometimes.
Not because I'm a cuck is what was said. Nevermind no errors dont say that shit insomniac.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUARK OP, MY OLD ONEISTIS IS ALSO REOCCURRING IN MY DREAMS, WILL SHE ALSO KILL HERSELF OR SOMETHING ?
Well thanks to insomaic I made an error in thinking I was correcting an error, that copied version is wrong but idk has she broken up lately?

Last edited:
Old news. No one cares about incels, all the attention goes to foids.

Old news. No one cares about incels, all the attention goes to foids.
Yeah just a personal experience I wanted to share.

They can be depressed but not about you, read again.

Don't worry dude. As someone who has been in your shoes let me tell you that even though I don't know you too well I still feel a strong connection to your situation. I would feel bad if you left this world and this community. And also, something on a side note. If she has said that you should kill yourself, that shows how much of a bitch she is. Don't stress over these overly privileged girls in western society who act all bitchy to people they don't like. Best of luck!

It's ok bro, my oneitis destroyed me too. :feelsrope: Don't feel bad about her though. I don't know you but I would feel sad if you killed yourself. Never kill yourself over a girl, they wouldn't do the same for you, so why should you? Try to copemaxx and distract yourself with things you like. Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open in case you need a helping hand, or if you want to vent and all that jazz.

It's ok bro, my oneitis destroyed me too. :feelsrope: Don't feel bad about her though. I don't know you but I would feel sad if you killed yourself. Never kill yourself over a girl, they wouldn't do the same for you, so why should you? Try to copemaxx and distract yourself with things you like. Feel free to PM me, my inbox is always open in case you need a helping hand, or if you want to vent and all that jazz.
Thanks for being one of the few you read this entire thing and actually got it.
I haven't made a dead set date or a plan on it so no I'm not going to commit suicide as of now.

That was a depressing story ngl, it's true that these whores, even when they treat people like shit, are still put on the pedestal and are worshipped. It's disgusting.

you should've forced your dick down her throat to show dominance

Yeah LMAO I would have made her happy asf wait nvm I'm ugly.

1547713102831-png.81598

Don't worry dude. As someone who has been in your shoes let me tell you that even though I don't know you too well I still feel a strong connection to your situation. I would feel bad if you left this world and this community. And also, something on a side note. If she has said that you should kill yourself, that shows how much of a bitch she is. Don't stress over these overly privileged girls in western society who act all bitchy to people they don't like. Best of luck!
I dont love her anymore I stopped that two years ago became baseless and meaningless and empty then discovered elliot rodger while browsing campus massacres on wikipedia and that lead me to the blackpill. Also thanks, tho every now and then I have feelings for protecting her I cant control even if everything else about me hates her.

Last edited:

Lose this! ASAP! She wants you dead dude. You do not protect someone who wants you dead.
For the most part I have and ive been successful in not being near her and I like to drift my mind away with other girls like the one I'm thinking about who lives in Texas she's quiet with a pair of glasses, so even if she hates me to at least it's not focusing on the the old onenitis.

Not because I'm a cuck but because when I take a step back I realize that I will never have a girl wondering where I'm at or wanting to talk to me, I will never have a girl hug against my arm when she feels lonely, I'll never have her come to watch movies with me, I never even have her come to a amusement park with me let alone have any girl cry because I left her and am gone and she does feel this way about him but when it's down to me I'll will always be the one doing nothing but transactional meetups at the very best, by her I was always told to kill myself and I came to cry at times in the back of whatever building at lunch and I hid my sadness pretty well when she met her ex boyfriend but on valentines day that year I felt so aimless and empty. One time she kept giving me looks so i splashed some water on her face and two weeks later she was in the back of a line at a field trip to a zoo in San Diego talking to a friend about me me:

Bottom line:
Palpatine idea

For the most part I have and ive been successful in not being near her and I like to drift my mind away with other girls like the one I'm thinking about who lives in Texas she's quiet with a pair of glasses, so even if she hates me to at least it's not focusing on the the old onenitis.

Dude if anyone hates you don't give a shit about them. Simple

I wonder if I'd be arrested for harassment for attending my former oneitis (now fuckhole)'s funeral.

I don't think it's a crime to sit over a corpse and uncontrollably cackle.

This

They can feel depressed just not for an ugly guy.

There’s a difference between feeling depressed and being depressed.

Just like there’s a difference between a foid failed suicide attempt AKA taking an extra Advil than recommended or actually going through with it.

I feel for you bro, especially the part when the foid talks shit about you right in your face.

My former onenitis almost killed herself

JFL. Cucks with stories about attention whores OUT NOW

There’s a difference between feeling depressed and being depressed.

Just like there’s a difference between a foid failed suicide attempt AKA taking an extra Advil than recommended or actually going through with it.
Yes true but what matters is that hot guy left and she's empty inside read the rest if you haven't.
JFL. Cucks with stories about attention whores OUT NOW
I'm not a cuck I'm just stating she will feel depressed about a high vaule male and not you on top of that she'd rather commit suicide then be with you and they are always treated as if they have it worse.

You need to cut all contact with this cunt, for your own sanity.

because I'm that highly functional autistic kid that walks around in the hallways alone

Man. I have a 4 year old nephew who I'm almost certain is autstic. It's heart-breaking thinking of the life he's going to have to endure, the conditions will get so much worse over the next 10-15 years for boys as well. My massively obese sister had him at 30, to a guy in his 40s. Feeds him nothing but processed poison, hasn't eaten a vegetbale since he was 2, stares at screens all day, she hardly engages with him. Doomed the poor fucker. He has delayed speech, ignores people, can't control his emotions, doesn't interact with other kids and is obsessed with shapes, colours, numbers and letters and lining things up or taking them out of one thing and putting them in another.

To think that it's a crime for a guy to "emotionally abuse" his wife, but it isn't a crime for a woman to sentence kids to a lifetime of misery.

Love you, Connie, but you're right to hate me. Somehow I'd ruin you like I do everything else. My dad's a simpleton, but he's right when he talks about small things being the crossroads of life. I'd like to think we'd be married right now and maybe have a kid. I never told you, but you're the one and only person that made me relaxed enough to concider dropping the blackpill to live a civilian life.

Destroy your oneitis

I stopped reading at "almost killed herself" .