Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My former oneitis is going to college on a full athletic scholarship while I remain a loser

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
Welp it's official. My former oneitis signed with a college on a full athletic scholarship. We both played the same sport in high school and while I spent my time trainmaxxing for it while she barely worked at all. Of course, she was one of the top girls in the state with all the college coaches constantly trying to recruit her, while the high school athletic director and the coaches and even just random people constantly sucking her. Me of course despite working my ass off for 6 years was just a nobody at the sport. On top of all this, she's a 9/10 with literal thousands of followers on Instagram, and many thirsty simp cucks in her dms. JFL it's just too predictsble that it would be this way, 9/10 popular stacy doesn't put in all that much work and is an incredible athlete while 2-3/10 loser (me) works his ass off and is nothing.

you know what to do, dont be a mashochist
1e2376ef12ac371877d14de47a6f4672c1f0448bdc2cff6a96debae5419361c4

A reminder that we shouldn't even think about trying to succeeded

We both played the same sport in high school and while I spent my time trainmaxxing for it while she barely worked at all.
Do you think you can beat her at it, considering how inferior female sports tend to be compared to men's? Tennis for example.

Reminder to save pics of her to make a sexbot/VR avatar of her OP. Also
>female sports

Being mogged by your oneitis is just too brutal, only the strongest of men can handle it.

Just look at any female sport vs male sport and the skill difference is heaven and hell

Just look at any female sport vs male sport and the skill difference is heaven and hell
Female "sports". The only reason foids do "sport" is to try to replicate the attention male athletes get from being actually good.