Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel MY FORMER ONEITIS AND MY EX BEST FRIEND

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Not only my former oneitis is dating a soyoboy,but it seems that she is 'HANGING OUT' a lot lately with my ex cuck traitor best friend.Thats brutal,i actually believe they must be fucking or sth because this guy never hanged out with girl they either dated or rejected him.Well seems my life is actually comical,not only nothing goes right for me but shit like this happens.
Would be a same though if i accidentaly gave a good beating to some traitors wouldnt it?

get rid of oneitis

Go Counter Strike (((Global))) Offensive.

He's likely orbiting. Little to no sex involved. Even if he is fucking her, so is chad. Just one of many men that are.

He's likely orbiting. Little to no sex involved. Even if he is fucking her, so is chad. Just one of many men that are.
Even if we aint talking anymore(his fault i actually did nothing to him) he should have respected that i liked a lot that girl and dont hangout with her.What he did,is an attack to me all i am waiting for is a wrong word next time a see him,one wrong move

just LOL at having oneitis as an incel

Most "friends" will stab your back abandoned you etc over foids. The older you get you will watch them all go one by one.

Most "friends" will stab your back abandoned you etc over foids. The older you get you will watch them all go one by one.
Yep.
Only incels and mgtows are your friends. Women break male friendships all the time.

pm me if u want bro, im bad ngl
im pretty good, i was supreme some time ago
but i didnt play for long and now i play like gold nova ded srs, im good in leading but my aim just decreased a lot, sure will pm u what's ur rank

im pretty good, i was supreme some time ago
but i didnt play for long and now i play like gold nova ded srs, im good in leading but my aim just decreased a lot, sure will pm u what's ur rank
bro i told u i am bad bro i have been playing for like 2 weeks ded srs

bro i told u i am bad bro i have been playing for like 2 weeks ded srs
ok will pm u with details, i dont care i just want someone to play with me since i have no friends even on steam :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Damn that sucks, not my oneitis but a girl I kinda liked back in school started to fuck with one of the guys who bullied me on a one week class trip, and everyone was talking about it the next morning that they fucked.
:cryfeels:

Buy this watch, great brand
Tags-Goer-Watches-Men-Leather-Strap-Automatic-Mechanical-Skeleton-Watches-Men-Casual-Wristwatch-Small-Seconds-men.jpg

my life is actually comical,not only nothing goes right for me but shit like this happens.
same, sometimes i look back at my life and all the unlucky events that lead up to where i am now and just laugh at how retarded everything was, it honestly doesn't seem realistic, u and me are both cursed tbh

same, sometimes i look back at my life and all the unlucky events that lead up to where i am now and just laugh at how retarded everything was, it honestly doesn't seem realistic, u and me are both cursed tbh
U get me bro u get me

Right now your oneitis is sucking dick and gulping cum while you post on an incel forum. It's over

same thing happened to me. A foid I had a crush on went on to fuck a nigger. This was before I was blackpilled, mind you