Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My former fatcel childhood friend ascended

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
I really thought that this guy would be in the same boat as me due to missing out on all the milestones in highschool but since he’s low inhib and has lost weight now he has a cute gf. I can’t even relate to this guy anymore since 90% of his time is spent on his gf, that’s all he ever talks about while I rot alone.

Low inhib dont work cuz im low inhib as shit and still single as shit

I'd rather be a fatcel than a skinny currycel

He’s a former fatcel
Most fatcels are volcels since they most likely have a good jaw under their fat and muscle (unless they are Indian or asian then forget it)

I really thought that this guy would be in the same boat as me due to missing out on all the milestones in highschool but since he’s low inhib and has lost weight now he has a cute gf. I can’t even relate to this guy anymore since 90% of his time is spent on his gf, that’s all he ever talks about while I rot alone.
Stop associating with him, it will only remind you of the life that you can't have.

I'm sorry brocel, I know that feeling.

I remember I had one friend in HS; mogged me in every way but he was still like me in the sense he was socially stunted with foids.

Back when I was in my purplepilled phase, I thought me & him would both make it together. However, as we got older, he normiemaxxed whilst I remained stuck in the constant cycle of "self-improvement" delusion.

I'm sorry brocel, I know that feeling.

I remember I had one friend in HS; mogged me in every way but he was still like me in the sense he was socially stunted with foids.
Yep a year ago this guy was a conversationless khhv. Insane how even below average neurotypicals live far better lives than some non-neurotypical normies. It sucks too when friends spend all their time on their new girlfriends while ignoring friends they’ve known for years.

Fatcel= possible volcel

Remember only NT fatcels can be possible volcels

NonNTs have small chances