Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My former classmates (even ex-"friends" from childhood) ran into me in the street: THEY noticed andIGNORE ME like I'M INVISIBLE (still young)

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title.

And holy shit, it's fucking suicidefuel... at least I had a friend or like two (which I considered best friends back in early high school) but because I met them in my childhood...
now they straight up ignore me like I don't exist.

brutal. I hope to never run into old peers and friends.
tbh, it fucking hurts; now it's like people who knew me in the past don't recognize me:, although I DO remember all of my past acquaintances.

that's why trying (forcing) to be NT is useless... having friendships in real life is a big NO for us.

That's why you should always rely only on yourself because you all alone

That's why you should always rely only on yourself because you all alone
Bruh, then life is a fucking scam. It hurts when not only you see all about the blackpill and the nature of toilets, but the whole truth about humans once you stop deluding yourself and seeing it from the real perspective.

now they straight up ignore me like I don't exist.

Re: Seergaze's Roblox Eulogy, 2010 - 2016 (Now Unlocked)
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184605535Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:25 PM CST
"reported for spam" Good. This thread was created by a whining adolescent schoolchild dependent on imbeciles over the Internet. It seems that they are much too naive to understand the "Enabler" mentality.

had this happen once. incel trait

You're EmbaCard is in the mail bro

had this happen once. incel trait
best thing we can actually do is not give a fuck and enjoy our copes, but it's easy to say than doing it.

Re: Seergaze's Roblox Eulogy, 2010 - 2016 (Now Unlocked)
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184605535Tuesday, March 01, 2016 4:25 PM CST
"reported for spam" Good. This thread was created by a whining adolescent schoolchild dependent on imbeciles over the Internet. It seems that they are much too naive to understand the "Enabler" mentality.
I think you're right... why I should focus on such trivial issues? It's the way humans are, and we can't do anything in order to change ourselves. Honestly, fuck them and I hope they fail in life (or at the very least, experiencing part of our sufferings) despite being I myself a loser.