Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "My former Chad abuser killed himself"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
Women don't like you for your horrible personality, toxic inkwell :soy::soy:

Cucks never learn, all the roast and bagge yukkk

Better be an Incel then a cuck.

"Abuse"

All that shit she mentioned was likely stuff she loved the idea of when they were together.

Now hubby gets to raise dead chad's spawn. LOL.

We need to make a pinned megathread collection for this.

It shall be called: Times the Female Personality Detector failed to do its job

"Yes he abused me and my son so badly and was a horrible man."

"But I still spent ten years with him teehee, oh why you ask? Well because he was handsome TEEHEE"

If you're gonna be a good wagecuck, you might get the privilege of supporting such a used up whore and her bastard spawn.

Well, she did leave him because of his "bad personality"...
But she completely disregarded that during the time they were together because she enjoyed his flesh and bones despite of his "personality", and she waited until he seeded his genes into her womb, then she left him when he was old, was not betabuxing hard enough and had no uses for her since she has fucked him enough and has already gotten his genetic offspring.

"Abuse"

All that shit she mentioned was likely stuff she loved the idea of when they were together.

Now hubby gets to raise dead chad's spawn. LOL.

You say as if it's something bad for her, a foid's subconscious biological goal is to get Chad's genes for her children

Last edited:
She still thinks about the abuser while having sex with her current bf. She will be depressed in the future and the real reason is - she will miss the abuser.
I guarantee it.
216 2161876 pepe meme rarepepe gun delete pepe cheers hd

She still thinks about the abuser while having sex with her current bf. She will be depressed in the future and the real reason is - she will miss the abuser.
I guarantee it.
View attachment 205930
This is a brutal truth, foids never get over chad ever, do you think if her current betabux roped she would make a massive reddit post talking about how " incredibly handsome" he was and attempt to convince herself "She doesn't miss him" despite admitting to thinking about him all the time no of course not, she wouldn't give a fuck and would just move on to another betabux because he's not chad.

In fact this entire post is basically her bragging to the other holes on that sub about teehee I was with chad for years and spawned his child teehee

This is exactly how the female mind works.

When she says "(I) saw an incredibly handsome man from across a crowded room and the rest is history", she is not exaggerating - foid brains actually stop working when exposed to attractive men, sometimes for years on end.

Too bad he didn't kill her as well (in GTA V).

Last edited:
single mothers are a cancer upon this world

Bitch accepted OVER A DECADE of torment because of his FACE

Never forget that

she still wants him

>Half a decade
Just fucking lol.

Women think with their womb, nothing new to see here

I see their personality detectors failed once again:feelsLSD:

The chads who slay the most often have an angry temperament, like the world did them wrong, just like women. Literally, gifted the easiest lives ever and find a way to make themselves the victim.

personality_detector.exe has stopped working

So sad, for him I mean.