Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foreveralone account got banned.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
I said I was annoyed with how men were expected to approach foids

I was told "this isn't the place to complain about the other gender" and "how do you think the foids here feel when you say men have to do all the work and they have to do nothing"

holy shit these incels in denial are in over their head in fucking ultra refined copium :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

this is what drives incels off the deep end, being gaslighted into oblivion. tbh more incels need to get on this forum so they can be with brocels who embrace reality rather than gaslight them and make them feel insane.

whatever, my last trace on soyddit has been erased, good riddance :feelsjuice:

idk why you waste your time on that shit

Subreddits for these topics are often instantly washed of anything that might be interpreted as even sligjrly edgy or related to the horrible inkwells; I'd suggest just staying here... :feelsjuice:

It's clear Soyddit cannot handle any discussion even remotely pertaining to the blackpill anyways. :feelsclown:

Subreddits for these topics are often instantly washed of anything that might be interpreted as even sligjrly edgy or related to the horrible inkwells; I'd suggest just staying here... :feelsjuice:

It's clear Soyddit cannot handle any discussion even remotely pertaining to the blackpill anyways. :feelsclown:

Anything that remotely hints at you being discontent with women will leave you open to the banhammer.

R/ForeverAlone is cucked you can’t even talk about female nature without getting banned and they allow women to post there

i was only there because i had lurked for a bit, i don't plan on trying to avoid the ban and make an alt to get back on that shitty site

literally what i said was hardly blackpill type shit and i still got hit with the soylent filled ban hammer

R/ForeverAlone is cucked you can’t even talk about female nature without getting banned and they allow women to post there
i think the worst part about it is how all the male users have to pretend like foids have it as bad as they do under threat of being instabanned by the cucked mods

Yeah it's a cucked reddit sub, all the based incel spaces have been banned. Anything incel related is radioactive to the jannies.

I want incelswithouthate back

"how do you think the foids here feel when you say men have to do all the work and they have to do nothing"
Literally 1984. Reality is not the truth because I don't like it. Foids are exposed, you can't do that! Get tortured and send to gulag! Heil Big Bro- I mean They/Them Trans Woman!

I love how foids go on there to complain about being FA:foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back