Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Forehead is 3.3/8.3 cm inch(PIC) ITS OVER

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
And i am not even somali :woke:

What is your forehead size? I measured from my hairline to the upper part of my brows. I guess only eggy has a bigger forehead than me ffs

BTW: my fwhr is also around 1.5, my face is so fucking long, something went wrong in my childhood. My face was so compact and pretty until i reached the age of 10. I HATE MY LIFE

fduEkZu.jpg

Last edited:
Around 2 inches I think

lol how the hell do I measure my forhead? :lul:
from hairline to eyebrows?

2.3 inches/6cm

it's over for foreheadcels.

NORWOOD REAPER CLAIMS ANOTHER BROKEN SOUL

And i am not even somali :woke:

What is your forehead size? I measured from my hairline to the upper part of my brows. I guess only eggy has a bigger forehead than me ffs

BTW: my fwhr is also around 1.5, my face is so fucking long, something went wrong in my childhood. My face was so compact and pretty until i reached the age of 10. I HATE MY LIFE

fduEkZu.jpg
jfl looks like a woman tbh

sorry, it is over

jfl looks like a woman tbh

sorry, it is over

my upper third looks a lot like a girl, i would pass as GIRL if my nose wouldnt be EXTREMELY LARGE

Look at my brows, they are so fucking thin and formed

rQwMJCF.jpg

Me as a girl:

x56bAO6.jpg

NORWOOD REAPER CLAIMS ANOTHER BROKEN SOUL

its my hairline, not norwooding

If you have a big forehead you need to grow your hair out, that way people won't notify it.

I know this feel.

Man i saw you, and you are just slightly worser than me or atleast the same as me, having a narrow face is so awful man :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
If you have a big forehead you need to grow your hair out, that way people won't notify it.

thats what i am doing but what if i am balding one day? i cant go for a shorter cut cuz it would look ugly as hell with my forehead arghhhhhh

how many fingers can you fit eyebrows to hairline?

Your receding hairline makes it bigger.

same OP, sloped top forehead and the hairline on the sides goes way back it looks bad.

Women can have rolly polly folds all over the place. Why the fuck do they care so much about tiny little things in the face. Fuckin' retarded.

2 inches exactly

2.5 inches, but my fwhr is like 2.2. No norwooding.

Less than 2 inches. Man you are norwooding badly.

7 cm - 2.8 inches. not short not long either. but I have a very long and narrow midface nontheless

9cm/3.54inch is it over?

my upper third looks a lot like a girl, i would pass as GIRL if my nose wouldnt be EXTREMELY LARGE

rQwMJCF.jpg

Me as a girl:

x56bAO6.jpg

Would get sucked by your female version, big noses are hot.

rip when the wind blows

This.

I am covering my forehead wirh hair but the wind sometimes wants me to stop coping and let the others see my forehead
same OP, sloped top forehead and the hairline on the sides goes way back it looks bad.

I dontt know if i am balding. I always had temples since childhood. How tf can i find out if i am balding?

rQwMJCF.jpg

Me as a girl:

x56bAO6.jpg

it's over

i thought you were a girl before i finished reading that post

My forehead is about 3 inches, also large.

OP get a brow lift. From the picture it seems that your eyebrows are too low hanging above your eyes.

You can get a procedure that will improve your facial symmetry, improve your eye area, and make your forehead smaller.