Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My foid math teacher wants me to learn to swim

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Today at math class my foid math teacher came sat at my desk and told me they are raising money for the grads (grade 12)
At the Rec center and she also said they’ll be swimming fast forward she said I need to learn swimming after asking if I know how to swim and I said no she kept insisting that I need to learn how to swim she said it’s going to be on dec 1, she said I should go 2 chads next to me said they’ll teach me how to swim.
She kept insisting I should learn how to swim, unfortunately on dec 1 I can’t go cause I’m moving , she then said maybe I’m dec 29
I asked her if she’s going and she said maybe I haven’t decided which swim suit I’m wearing. I asked her if she knows how to swim she said yes she used to teach swimming
The end.

Can't tell if this is bragging or not? Someone help me out here. Seems more like a r/thathappened or cool story bro tell me again.

This is the verbal equivalent to that illusion image where you can’t identify any object in the picture.

Seriously are you ESL or just trolling

1. Kids.is
2. I doubt this interaction means anything.

babycels.is strikes once more

She probably saw your shit genes and just want to accelerate your death by drowning silly inky

My niggacel, you will either drown or get horribly mogged don't do it.