Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid hairdresser fucked my hair up.

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
That fucking whore! Now I have a fucking bald spot in my hairline. I will be the laughing stock on the street for the next month.
Ohh she messed it up for good now, and it was at home when I noticed how bad it was. Luckily it was raining and there was a hoodie on my head. I went to a different hairdresser immediately, and this one managed to make it kinda right, but I still look like the rat version of Mickey Mouse.
It looks like my hairline is receding on the right badly.

Motherfuckre! I should go back and dryfuck the shit out of her tight asshole!

All women act like they’re scared to cut hair. Ban women from being barbers!

Go teach your hairdressER a lesson she will wont forget

should ave went to a nigger like everyone does

She probably did it on purpose

Just get a haircut theory debunked?

Uh oh.
How about you grow a pair of balls and become a real man instead of a violent misogonistic violent incel crybaby! If you just presented yourself out there with good personality I TRIED THAT I TRIED THAT FUCK THE JEWS I CANT COMPLETE THIS TROLL POST I WANT TO GENOCIDE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE DEATH TO ALL JEWS

Man wtf

Does she treat you differently then other people because of your looks?
She treats all men like trash. She tantrums like a 5-year-old, unable to express what she wants or expects.
The other day she fired an autistic guy, on the last day of his probationary period, because he didn't grasp things fast enough. Unfortunately, I' m not any better either, since I'm aspie too.

Did you think a haircut would make girls attracted to you? XD.

If it wasn't because of my mom, I wouldn't go to the barber shop.

That fucking whore! Now I have a fucking bald spot in my hairline. I will be the laughing stock on the street for the next month.
Ohh she messed it up for good now, and it was at home when I noticed how bad it was. Luckily it was raining and there was a hoodie on my head. I went to a different hairdresser immediately, and this one managed to make it kinda right, but I still look like the rat version of Mickey Mouse.
It looks like my hairline is receding on the right badly.

Motherfuckre! I should go back and dryfuck the shit out of her tight asshole!
Ur GrAY ass should just longhairmaxx like me, mang

Hairdressers? Lol, I just cut my own hair

I suffer from Aspergers, if that answers your doubts.

If It wasn't because of her constant daily reminders, I'd look like an !Slam1c Stt3 militant hiding for months in Northern Baghdad orchards