Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foid coworker was told by a chad to lose weight

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
No joke, my foid coworker hangs out with National Hockey League (NHL) players. Obviously, I can’t say which specific player told her this, but -

She’s known this NHL chad since they were teenagers. Every summer, since they are rich white Americans, they meet at a beach house.

Today, we were talking about NHL chad. And my foid coworker told me that she is no longer friends with him. She said, “He’s changed a lot since he made it to the NHL.”

“How has he changed?” I asked.

“He said something to me so mean, I can’t deal with him anymore,” she said.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said that I - Need to go starve myself again,” she replied.

I understood more about how chads think in that moment. My foid coworker is 5’1”, and she weighs somewhere between 130lbs and 150lbs. NHL chad is under a lot of pressure to stay fit, he can’t be seen in public with landwhales.

Foids do not want a nice guy for a mate - because, foids know they need order and discipline in their lives. Don’t ever tell a foid, “I’ll love you no matter what size you are.” Instead foids want and need to hear their man say, “You need to be at a healthy weight.”

1. talking to a woman (chads.is)

2. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dumb becky thinking she has any value to a chad this is beautiful I love it

1. talking to a woman (chads.is)

2. AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA dumb becky thinking she has any value to a chad this is beautiful I love it