Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foid cousin was a gigawhore at 14

wastedcodeine

wastedcodeine

Captain
★★★★
This was years back, but I remember at Christmas, after she first started highschool, she asked me how many "bodies" I had. I told her none because I didn't wanna have sex drunk at parties or something (complete LARP btw I've never even been to a party in HS). She then told me how she fucked almost 20 guys SINCE SHE STARTED HS. Mind you, at this time she was only in HS for about 3 ½ months. She even told me her mom called her a whore after she told her :feelskek:

She's been through so many boyfriends now and casual relationships if I found out her body count was 3 digits I wouldn't even be thay surprised. She isn't even thay attractive either and her face looks a little off.

I haven't seen her (or her brother who became a 6'4 mogger) in years and almost don't want to because of how embarrassing it'll be when I have to say I still don't have a GF at 23.

Why you did not rape her?

I would.

woman bragging about getting fucked by tons of chads even to their parents is crazy. Their shame has gone out the window

My foid cousin was having sex with both males and females when she was underage

woman bragging about getting fucked by tons of chads even to their parents is crazy. Their shame has gone out the window
They're proud being complete whores

Did she dress like a whore too? I'm assuming she did.

Yep. Totally different worlds

And we have 40yo khhv's here. Then people say that both genders struggle.

The basic element that is rage fuel is that slipping something into their body cavity is not a big deal to gyns. They only play that up about how they'd rather be mauled by a bear than raped because we're descended from lying whores that presented as good girls.

Does she have a father ?

Most of 14 yo girls are whores now, even younger. I know something about it.

You should have asked her for a blowjob

SEND HER BRAZIL

If she asks you about your bodycount at all, it's a sign she's a cock hungry cumdump

She's going to join the 4-digit club. Sooner, not later.
She isn't even thay attractive either and her face looks a little off.
Girls who aren't that good-looking try to make up for it by being easy. I call it the easy boost. It's an easy 2 points. A 5 or 6 can be a 7 or 8 by being easy. Chad might not even need to have a dry night, he can just choose her as the sure thing over the stacy who is going to make him pull teeth. And the whole point, for foids, is to be chosen over the competition.

This was years back, but I remember at Christmas, after she first started highschool, she asked me how many "bodies" I had. I told her none because I didn't wanna have sex drunk at parties or something (complete LARP btw I've never even been to a party in HS). She then told me how she fucked almost 20 guys SINCE SHE STARTED HS. Mind you, at this time she was only in HS for about 3 ½ months. She even told me her mom called her a whore after she told her :feelskek:

She's been through so many boyfriends now and casual relationships if I found out her body count was 3 digits I wouldn't even be thay surprised. She isn't even thay attractive either and her face looks a little off.

I haven't seen her (or her brother who became a 6'4 mogger) in years and almost don't want to because of how embarrassing it'll be when I have to say I still don't have a GF at 23.
It's actually always the ugliest bitches who have the highest body counts because they often use casual sex as an ego boost since they're insecure about their looks. Unironically, stacies tend to be more picky, and less insecure, so they won't sleep woth any Joe shmoe, so they will have lower body counts.

Most sluts start early in younger years then start smashing collecting bodies as the days go by

she fucked almost 20 guys SINCE SHE STARTED HS. Mind you, at this time she was only in HS for about 3 ½ months.
3.5 months is about 100 days. That means she's fucking a new guy every 5 days.

If we assume that pace is a bit fast (since school had just started - lots of dicks to fuck, don't you know) then maybe she slowed down to only 1 per week. That's 52 per year, and if we round down to 50 to make the math easier, you can use that to estimate her body count.

At 18, she will have been sexually active for four years. That means 200 sexual partners. At 24, she'll have 500.

Muh innocent children

Averages female in 2024
full

You’ve had good takes on these types of issues @Made in Heaven

You’ve had good takes on these types of issues @Made in Heaven
What am I supposed to say? Everyone knows these girls are fucking as soon as they hit puberty.

Imagine a 14 yo asking you about "bodies".

PS : you evil creep pedophile she's a child she doesnt even know what she has between her legs its men faults she's innocent it's the patriarchy's fault etc.

Imagine the smell, must be terrible.

OvER for her.
The pinkpill will utterly murder her when she grows of age.

when she was underage

8 years old : underage

14 years old : not underage

For pagayns tradcucks if you oppose all of this you are opposing “vitalism” now JFL

Deport her to Mumbai slums permanently

3.5 months is about 100 days. That means she's fucking a new guy every 5 days.

If we assume that pace is a bit fast (since school had just started - lots of dicks to fuck, don't you know) then maybe she slowed down to only 1 per week. That's 52 per year, and if we round down to 50 to make the math easier, you can use that to estimate her body count.

At 18, she will have been sexually active for four years. That means 200 sexual partners. At 24, she'll have 500.
Jfl

Meanwhile I'm 23 and a KHHV

What am I supposed to say? Everyone knows these girls are fucking as soon as they hit puberty.
No the Stacy lower body count landwhales & ghetto sub ltbs having higher standards + highest body counts point