Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid cousin just confirmed that she watches a bunch of chads on tiktok all day

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
She’s 20, and we were texting and she mentioned that she is on Tiktok ALL DAY because of quarantine. I had a fucking feeling, but just to confirm I asked her to show me the people she watches.

ALL CHADS. FUCK. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: And she commented on how hot they all were. I immediately changed the subject after that. Brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

My sister also spends most of her day browsing TikTok and I don't understand how.

I convinced my dad to take my sister's phone from her every night and only give it to her in the morning :chad:

My sister also spends most of her day browsing TikTok and I don't understand how.
She fingers herself to the chads at night. My cousin does too. It’s over

Tik Tok and Tinder aren't reality, sweety! :soy:

This is what modern foids are doing. Not learning or developing a skill, but watching Chad dance on tik tok. Fuck this.

This is what modern foids are doing. Not learning or developing a skill, but watching Chad dance on tik tok. Fuck this.
Jfl

after seeing that, the chads on tiktok is what she expects now, subtiktokers are out of the picture

I convinced my dad to take my sister's phone from her every night and only give it to her in the morning :chad:
Ok what country u live in? I live in majority muslim country, and my cuck father wouldnt have the guts to do that..

Ok what country u live in? I live in majority muslim country, and my cuck father wouldnt have the guts to do that..

Canada.

Just tell your dad about blackpill truths. Tell him what females do online and on sites like instagram.

Tic Tok blackpill is even more brutal than tinder.
At least on tinder the girls have a chance to fuck the chad.
on Tic Tok its just straight up worship on a religious level

It's funny how the average man in the dating world is expected to be this super interesting god-like being who can speak 10+ different languages, volunteers at a soup kitchen, has multiple degrees, dozen of hobbies and an annual salary of at least 100K+. Meanwhile women can get away with their interests literally amounting to traveling, netflix, eating pizza and watching chads on tiktok. You'd think If we lived in a society where the genders are truly equal the expectations for men and women in the dating market would be uniform.

I’ve never ever seen anything entertaining on Tik tok. I don’t understand the appeal. It’s vertical video. Fake and staged “comedy” content. Lip syncing to stupid sounds and crappy ghetto or annoying music. It seems to be a facade and it’s really a dating app masquerading as Cheap entertainment.

Also it’s owned by china. And none of these AMERICAN youth give one Shit thAt their data is being fed to the China communist party for their overall new world order agenda.

Having female relatives openly admit how shallow their interests in men are is one of the most brutal parts of the blackpill.

It's funny how the average man in the dating world is expected to be this super interesting god-like being who can speak 10+ different languages, volunteers at a soup kitchen, has multiple degrees, dozen of hobbies and an annual salary of at least 100K+. Meanwhile women can get away with their interests literally amounting to traveling, netflix, eating pizza and watching chads on tiktok. You'd think If we lived in a society where the genders are truly equal the expectations for men and women in the dating market would be uniform.
Grains of sand on every shore on every beach IQ.

Over for cousins-who-like-tiktokcels

I cant watch a single tiktok. The platform is full of fucking normies. Their humour does not make any fucking sense, cringy af. Shit needs to go down

She’s 20, and we were texting and she mentioned that she is on Tiktok ALL DAY because of quarantine. I had a fucking feeling, but just to confirm I asked her to show me the people she watches.

ALL CHADS. FUCK. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: And she commented on how hot they all were. I immediately changed the subject after that. Brutal. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
So are 13 year olds, overheard muslim foids (13) calling a chad on tiktok a bomb, didn't really see how he looked like, but she called hima bomb while with her friends

thats what literally all young foids do these days

While men think about exploring space and making breakthroughs in science and technology, foids only think about chad.