Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My foid cousin is asking me to do a speech at its JBW wedding.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So my cousin is getting married to a mayofag. She lives in another city 200km away and is going to pay for me to stay in a hotel the day before, in exchange I have to write a speech. Not sure what to do, I obviously cannot express my true views on JBW. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Original thread:

The foid cousin is 4 months younger than me. I used to play video games with the foid during primary school, foid mostly stopped talking to me when it went to high school. Foid's family lives 200km away in another city.

The guy has a generic white name, I even forgot the name now. The guy works in the same company as me in cybersecurity and is in his mid-30s, the foid's mother asked me to reach out to the guy on the company's IM.

I'm not going to reach out to him, even if I did wtf am I meant to say? I hate cumskins that partake in JBW with a passion. I just hope he divorces her ass.

Brutal you are cucked beyond help

If you were based you would pull off an anti jbw rant but you won't because curries are never based

Start talking about her thirst for white cock

She's your cousin you should be fucking her:feelsohgod: JBW has robbed of your god given right as a shitskin

Also, I thought you were Muslim? Her parents are ok with this?

Brutal. Another mayofag stole our foid:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I got the solution play this video as your speech. Then call your cousin a whore:feelshmm:

Do the speech and call her a racetraitor whore :feelzez:

Preach the blackpill bro:feelskek:

If you were based you would pull off an anti jbw rant but you won't because curries are never based
Curries worship whites as gods, what did you expect? He secretly loves the fact that his sister is getting her womb bleached

Curries worship whites as gods, what did you expect? He secretly loves the fact that his sister is getting her womb bleached
It’s not worth being alienated from your entire family for a JBW rant. I doubt you guys would do a JBW rant

It’s not worth being alienated from your entire family for a JBW rant. I doubt you guys would do a JBW rant
Yes I would. I talk about how great being white is to my brown dad. Told him straight up he should be happy mom bleached his genetics:lul:

Yes I would. I talk about how great being white is to my brown dad. Told him straight up he should be happy mom bleached his genetics:lul:
That’s a pro JBW rant not an anti JBW rant. :feelswhat:

agree to presentation then when you get on stage, rap about how women are basically niggers and shit on the floor

Lol why would you even participate in a grand cucking of this degree? She clearly wants to rub her marriage in your face and make you feel shit since she knows you're a struggling incel.

So my cousin is getting married to a mayofag. She lives in another city 200km away and is going to pay for me to stay in a hotel the day before, in exchange I have to write a speech. Not sure what to do, I obviously cannot express my true views on JBW. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Original thread:
Your mutt nephews will mog you :feelsrope:

Original thread:
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Make very subtle references to her not liking men of your own race in the speech, like "I knew you wouldn't stay with your same-race boyfriend" and call JBW some sort of "destiny", but word it in a way that's quite subtle. :blackpill:

Instead of a speech, you should just run at her and rape her to establish dominance. :feelsLSD:

They smell like fesikh and sand niggers hate us currys. Sand niggers aren’t willing to marry curry foids. I can’t get a sand foid either as a currycel
Dem be fighting words!! And curry foids should date us sandmen!

Original thread:
Say no and rape her :feelsohh:

you must give a speech and JBWpill everybody in attendance

thank god i cut off all my family and don't have to worry about this bs :feelshaha:

OP if you're not gonna do anything based at the wedding do not waste your time.

If it were me I’d ignore them

Then again even my male cousins don’t know me too well :feelshaha:

Original thread:
fuck her and u should cut all unnecessary ties with ur familiy theyll just bring u further down

don't miss this opportunity to recruit new agents in our ranks :feelsdevil:

you have 0 respect for youself if you aren't going to make up an excuse to not go

I'd go and do it. Probably better she is bleached from bloodline perspective

Don’t go. She could’ve at least went for a muslim JBW like those based ginger hair dudes but no she’s just a total JBW pick me slut bedwench. She’s literally a zani cumdumpster for JBW and she’s waving it in your face too the filthy whore

Do something bettER at the wedding

Actions speak louder than words.

At this point you should just go thERe. I don't understand how your cousin parents allowed her to marry non-muslim. Even most sand niggers don't do that

At this point you should just go thERe. I don't understand how your cousin parents allowed her to marry non-muslim. Even most sand niggers don't do that
Lol the wedding is next week. I am not doing a speech. The groom is a 6’4” mayo faggot called Jack.