Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foid cousin invited me to some money scam group on facebook

Agent47

Agent47

metalheadcel
★★★★
The group name is fucking "earn big money" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:, i think it's called an MLM scam. I can't believe how someone could fall for this JFL. The group has posts of people sending photos with big chunks of money and surprisingly the ability to comment is disabled by the group owner. If you ever think you're stupid just remember my post
the foid never feels the need to text me but feels the need to invite me to some scam groups. and inb4 facebbok, it's very widely used in my country

They don't counterfeit money now? what a shame jfl

I use Facebook for other reasons, but still what stone age country majorly uses Facebook?

by any chance, is this "money making" thing called AmWay?
I too, remember my cutco knives days.

I use Facebook for other reasons, but still what stone age country majorly uses Facebook?
Its a platform for mostly old people and churchgoers to boast about stupid stuff and to promote their worldview.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back