Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My flatmate just had sex next room, AMA I guess?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
SOOOOO I live with 2 foids and one isn't home but the other is and she is with her bf for some reason he is living with her now but whatever. EITHER WAY. They must have just had sex even though I didnt hear anything, just now one of them went out of their room and went to the bathroom and came back after like 6-7 minutes and now the other went there for 4 minutes. They most likely washed off the sperm. This is enraging to me. I want to... you know what i want to do now I believe.

Unacceptable. Go Ape immediately.

3f434ec46ecfa232603c3257b9c35e1e

chloroform next time one of them walks out to wash off the spunk, proceed by bringing her into ur room and have fun

my roommates husbands boyrfriend :soy: :soy: :soy:

Why are you living with 2 foids?

Why are you living with 2 foids?
Because I was moving into a empty flat and the two other rooms remained empty. I didnt have to say ANYTHING about who is going to be in the other 2 rooms, the owner had. I am moving out next week either way.

Because I was moving into a empty flat and the two other rooms remained empty. I didnt have to say ANYTHING about who is going to be in the other 2 rooms, the owner had. I am moving out next week either way.
How close are you with the 2 foids?

How is it to live with 2 strangers?

u need to get the fuck outta there

How close are you with the 2 foids?

How is it to live with 2 strangers?
It's shit. My first time renting a room. They are subhuman and dirty. You can look up my recent post on my profile where I spoke in greater detail how dirty foids are nowadays.
And we are fighting and not getting along well at all. The moment the 2nd one came to the flat, they made a pact against me.

u need to get the fuck outta there
Moving out next week.

steal their panties if they are hot. If you get caught just say it was an accident or something.

are they fat or ugly?
One (the one that just had sex) is bland and boring looks wise, the other one has massively neanderthal skull, massive boner killer for me.

Can you smell fish?

Do you fap with their underwear? :feelsYall: