Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My first love, my sister and her male "friend" alone in a room next to me (a nightmare I had last night)

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Last night I had one of the fucking scarriest dreams in my life, but it wasn't things like jumpscares and ghosts. It was emotional torture.
In the dream I am at my grandma's apartment. It's pouring outside, I am in the living room. Some time later, I notice that my sister and her male "friend" are in the apartment as well. They eventually go into a different room together and shut the door behind them. I thought that was uncomfortable enough, but a little while later a girl I was severely in love with for nearly 10 years or so shows up. She goes into the same room as them, shutting the door and... doesn't come out. She was there the entire time I was dreaming. In dream time i was probably there for around 20-30 minutes before I woke up, probably from stress.
It might be farfetched to say they were having a threesome or something but it wouldn't exactly be unusual since it's my own dream.
The scariest part was the part where I was waiting around doing nothing. I didn't know what to do. What are you supposed to do when you suspect that the girl you loved for like half of your life is potentially getting it on with a guy in a different room, not to mention while your sister is in that same room?

In retrospect, maybe to you it doesn't seem so scary but if you were in my place you would be horrified too.

Brutal dreamcucked pill

I don't have real dreams anymore.
i dream about gravity, and emptiness. i feel a strong pull, and i'm drifting into oblivion.
Into nonexistence
Everything is strange. Maybe i'm dreaming now. How would i know?

Can't escape the suicidefuel even while dreaming, fucking brutal

What are you supposed to do when you suspect that the girl you loved for like half of your life is potentially getting it on with a guy in a different room

Hmm? Would you like to know?

Gives me ER-vibes while imagine it

sounds like your version of ER's manifesto