Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My first job today, at age 24

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
Yes, true. Although even if she attains these friends and acceptance she still has a blackpilled mindset.
In the end this character was made by a ricecel so it must be blackpilled.
I agree and I do enjoy the anime/manga but it is difficult to relate to any fictional foid when their real life counterpart is so laughably privileged.

I just had my first work day. Just drove around with my dad from place to place cleaning and at only 1 place there was someone there, and he was chill and didn't bother us. There's a certain freedom in this job because there's no one judging you if you're doing a good job or not so we can just take it easy.

Again, it's also only 2 days a week and it's not a normal 9-5 in a work environment. Common jobs like that are actual suifuel.
Nice bro glad you had a good day with your work.

I have never worked because i'm studymaxin

How deluded u are to thinking waging is a good thing

How deluded u are to thinking waging is a good thing
When you have a mother stressing you out for literal years because you're a NEET getting a relatively easy job like this is heaven.

When you have a mother stressing you out for literal years because you're a NEET getting a relatively easy job like this is heaven.
should sign up for uni instead and do online classes while getting the studybux

should sign up for uni instead and do online classes while getting the studybux
Tried that multiple times already, quit every time because it was boring and could never make any friends.