Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first extremely brutal experience.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I remember being a kid (12 yo) and liking a girl who wasn't very good looking. I tried to have her attention, but she ignored me. I wrote a love letter for her and sent it to her with my friend, she read it and then she asked him who sent it ? He pointed at me and as soon as she saw me she got extremely enraged and started cutting the letter with extreme anger and frustration and then threw it on the ground and started to step on it and cursing in low voice. The next day i found her chilling with my chad friend (my best friend that time), alone and away from people and she was extremely happy. It was brutal af, she even saw me and didn't give a single fuck. And that's when my worldview and my look at famoids started to change (i was still bluepilled tho, but not as before the experience). 

If that's how 12 yo girls reacted to me when they haven't even been spoiled yet and i was better looking than now as a kid, then how would grown women who have been spoiled and hypergamous react to me now when i'am even a lot uglier ? 

I bet i would be obliterated by their chads if i did it.

I only remember mocking and humiliation from girls from a very young age.

You should've gone ER/NC

Going back to age 7-8 honestly. I’d rather not recount what happened.

I see this pattern quite often that teenage girls would deliberately hurt their rejected admirers as much as possible. Idk what is behind this behavior but I was a victim, too. Thank fucking god I am a sociopath.

What I did was I started inviting mockery whenever an important teacher was around (by doing something autistic or saying something that has two meanings and could be exploited to my disadvantage). Eventually my oneitis was kicked out of school for failing grades, but mainly because the teachers started to hate her for her shit character.

I celebrated so fucking hard when I noticed she wasn't around anymore. I hope she is dead or disabled.

I'm sorry bro.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm sorry bro.

Life is brutal, but we gotta be patient if we want to be rewarded.

iblamemyself said:
I see this pattern quite often that teenage girls would deliberately hurt their rejected admirers as much as possible. Idk what is behind this behavior but I was a victim, too. Thank fucking god I am a sociopath.

What I did was I started inviting mockery whenever an important teacher was around (by doing something autistic or saying something that has two meanings and could be exploited to my disadvantage). Eventually my oneitis was kicked out of school for failing grades, but mainly because the teachers started to hate her for her shit character.

I celebrated so fucking hard when I noticed she wasn't around anymore. I hope she is dead or disabled.

Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with some girls. I remember this girl in my school had leukemia and there was a donation going for her. Every week, kids in class, from incel to popular Chad would put a dollar or so in the donation cans. My ugly ass donated. She was a nice girl, I remember hanging out with her a couple times.

Well, she pulled through. She came back to school full time when she was a freshmen. She had no fucking hair and looked terrible but everyone was so nice to her and supportive. Well, her hair grows back, she turns into ethnic Stacy. Skip ahead a couple years. She's one of the biggest cunts in school. Always making fun of the lesser folks, the very people who helped her broke-ass parents keep her pathetic self alive. Degenerate slut getting in drunk driving accidents.

How do you survive cancer and become such a hateful bitch? How do you go from dying to "lol yolo fuck as many guys as I can?"

Stanx22 said:
Life is brutal, but we gotta be patient if we want to be rewarded.

I have a feeling I won't be rewarded brother. But I hope that you will be.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I have a feeling I won't be rewarded brother. But I hope that you will be.

You'll. You're a good guy.

Chewbacca said:
Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with some girls. I remember this girl in my school had leukemia and there was a donation going for her. Every week, kids in class, from incel to popular Chad would put a dollar or so in the donation cans. My ugly ass donated. She was a nice girl, I remember hanging out with her a couple times.

Well, she pulled through. She came back to school full time when she was a freshmen. She had no fucking hair and looked terrible but everyone was so nice to her and supportive. Well, her hair grows back, she turns into ethnic Stacy. Skip ahead a couple years. She's one of the biggest cunts in school. Always making fun of the lesser folks, the very people who helped her broke-ass parents keep her pathetic self alive. Degenerate slut getting in drunk driving accidents.

How do you survive cancer and become such a hateful bitch? How do you go from dying to "lol yolo fuck as many guys as I can?"
You should have let her suffer and die that whore.

Stanx22 said:
You'll. You're a good guy.

My life has been a curse since birth bro. I'll shoot you a PM explaining why later on, at the end of the day. Currently it's 2pm over here.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
My life has been a curse since birth bro. I'll shoot you a PM explaining why later on, at the end of the day. Currently it's 2pm over here.

It's about 3 PM here too, waiting for your PM. My life is shit since birth too, i have nothing to show off. Shit childhood, shit puberty, shit teenage years and a promising hell adult life. 

Bullied for years, no looks, no money, no status, no social life, no height, no hair, no personality, nothing.

Stanx22 said:
If I had known what kind of person she would become, I definitely would have saved my dollars for myself.

Chewbacca said:

Aargh, what the fuck?! My onenitis was a normal, goofy ginger girl who loved lame jokes and played with any toy she could find. Than suddenly she has bleach blonde hair and a lot of make up and wants to dominate the entire school, which she did for a while because there were so many beta cucks enabling this behavior.

Honestly? If she was dead or never attended school I would love to think back. But she was so cunty, she is a black cloud corrupting my memories and nothing can help. My school days are SPOILED 4eva!

Stanx22 said:
It's about 3 PM here too, waiting for your PM. My life is shit since birth too, i have nothing to show off. Shit childhood, shit puberty, shit teenage years and a promising hell adult life. 

Bullied for years, no looks, no money, no status, no social life, no height, no hair, no personality, nothing.
Let me know about your life through a PM, you can shoot me one already if you want to. I'll just respond later.

iblamemyself said:
Aargh, what the fuck?! My onenitis was a normal, goofy ginger girl who loved lame jokes and played with any toy she could find. Than suddenly she has bleach blonde hair and a lot of make up and wants to dominate the entire school, which she did for a while because there were so many beta cucks enabling this behavior.

Honestly? If she was dead or never attended school I would love to think back. But she was so cunty, she is a black cloud corrupting my memories and nothing can help. My school days are SPOILED 4eva!

I'm sorry your oneitis transformed into a cunt. I had a oneitis back in high school too. She just ended up ghosting me after four years, though(met her online). Probably best for you to just avoid reminiscing about high school. Seems like it was hell for most people here.

Chewbacca said:
I'm sorry your oneitis transformed into a cunt. I had a oneitis back in high school too. She just ended up ghosting me after four years, though(met her online). Probably best for you to just avoid reminiscing about high school. Seems like it was hell for most people here.

Yeah. Ghosting sucks but at least you didn't get bullied by your own oneitis. Not that hard to forget because I have no life and I have never seen anyone from HS again, except for a select few people, but we didn't stay in touch for long. Also abstained from stalking FB to this day, which is awesome. And frankly I do not feel any "invisible connection" to my old peers. Not even cope, as I said, I am sociopathic.

iblamemyself said:
Yeah. Ghosting sucks but at least you didn't get bullied by your own oneitis. Not that hard to forget because I have no life and I have never seen anyone from HS again, except for a select few people, but we didn't stay in touch for long. Also abstained from stalking FB to this day, which is awesome. And frankly I do not feel any "invisible connection" to my old peers. Not even cope, as I said, I am sociopathic.

Good. Same here, I'm mostly completely over everything that happened in high school. There is some shit that will never be okay but I'm one with the cope. Also don't stalk facebook or any of that other stuff. It would be pointless anyway since I have no friends. I'd be posting to the fucking ether.

Chewbacca said:
Stanx22 said:
If I had known what kind of person she would become, I definitely would have saved my dollars for myself.

Just hope karma will bite her in the ass.
JK just world theory is a meme.

Cynistic said:
Just hope karma will bite her in the ass.
JK just world theory is a meme.

Yeah, karma is a cope. I use it as cope sometimes. Almost every person who fucked me over has had something fucked up happen to them. Makes me all glowy when I think that maybe the Universe had my back regarding them.

Chewbacca said:
Yeah, karma is a cope. I use it as cope sometimes. Almost every person who fucked me over has had something fucked up happen to them. Makes me all glowy when I think that maybe the Universe had my back regarding them.

Karma is the most bullshit cope ever. It doesn't even make sense.