Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My first creepshot

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Unfortunatly i got caught by university officials and they forced me to removed all of them but i manage to save one of them but its from behind and you cant see foids faces in it but some of them are really hot.
Fortunatly foids cannot wear slutty dress in universities in Iran.
Here is the pic as you can see they are forced to wear scarf and other shits which im really glad for.
There was a finge hair bitch that i took pic and she noticed and reported me to officials.

Attachments

• IMG_20220610_234334_396.jpg
    IMG_20220610_234334_396.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 533
Unfortunatly i got caught by university officials and they forced me to removed all of them but i manage to save one of them but its from behind and you cant see foids faces in it but some of them are really hot.
Here is the pic as you can see they are forced to wear scarf and other shits which im really glad for.
There was a finge hair bitch that i took pic and she noticed and reported me to officials.
Da fuck where is da big booty:feelswhat:

Brutal for you. Foids are like ninjas at Iran.
In university fortunatly they are but outside some of them dress lile sluts

A bit better bit they are still restricted here
Turkey is now getting cucked by west. They accomplished it %90. Goverment tries to bring based refugees to stop it but we came to an end.

Turkey is now getting cucked by west. They accomplished it %90. Goverment tries to bring based refugees to stop it but we came to an end.
I heard it from mentally lost cel

@mentalcel1 What do you think?

I had a fantasy of fucking a foid with hijab

What is the class about

Nigga these are lame:feelswhat:
Lifefuel

Some incels really don’t realize some basic shit.

Why would I want to see foid wearing slutty dress in the street , being in bikini at the beach ?

I CAN’T DO FUCKIN NOTHING !
LITERALLY TORTURE

Literally like being a starving man and seeing the most delicious dishes walking on the street and you can’t eat it

Damn nice creepshot dude wtf is this shit

Lifefuel

Some incels really don’t realize some basic shit.

Why would I want to see foid wearing slutty dress in the street , being in bikini at the beach ?

I CAN’T DO FUCKIN DO NOTHING !
LITERALLY TORTURE

Literally like being a starving man and seeing the most delicious dishes walking on the street and you can’t eat it
But this sluts are not dressed like whores you cant see anything its just their back

But this sluts are not dressed like whores you cant see anything its just their back
That’s why I sais lifefuel, it’s really extreme frustration to go outside and seeing curvy women when you are powerless

take pics up their skirts :feelshmm:

Sharia when :society:

More creep shots try to show the sluts

Kek I’m one of the least aggressive users on the site and am pretty chill. Also I’m not really volcel tbh.
U are literal fag for saying no to foids

Why is Turkey cucked? Can you elaborate? I always thought the Turks were based.

Why is Turkey cucked? Can you elaborate? I always thought the Turks were based.
Rapefugees raping their women :feelskek:

Turkey imported like 4 million rapefugees

Based muslims dressing woman as ninjas, so incels at least won't be provoked by their meat

Good thing is that you are young and you can manage going to school. I remember I dropped out after my suicide attempt. I can remember it was like hell.