Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My first Chadfishing. Meet Ellis

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
Screenshot 32

Any advice, anything I should now?

betabuxx cucks and foids. be bisexual chad to diversify.

Dude I'm already disgusted by these sluts I don't want to talk to faggots :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
are you doing this for $ and free shit? if not, i dont see the point in this tbh

Say that you enjoy anal sex eclusively.

“I’m a pretty straightforward and direct lad”

Are you trying to make him sound British? Lol

“I’m a pretty straightforward and direct lad”

Are you trying to make him sound British? Lol
TBH my larping skills suck. I'll consider myself lucky if I even get matched tonight.

you could cover ur books and maybe tuition if u get good at chad/stacyfishing tbh
My books aren't that expensive and I doubt that I will go to uni. It would be a nice way to moneymaxx tbh. I would love if experienced chadfishers made a guide. I also plan on going into ewhoring and doing freelance.

okcupid is the most white power site i've ever come across

whenever i chad fished every black/hispanic girl in existence would beg my white chads to meet them

ironic because it's so filled with leftists

whenever i chad fished every black/hispanic girl in existence would beg my white chads to meet them

It's not news, these anti-white deathnik feminist whores admit it publicly that they still lust after white cawk. Sometimes their whore dreams do come true and they get in a relationship with a white male.

Off to contact black and hispanic girls then.