Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My first blackpill and SIMP experience

Overman

Overman

Real bees get the h(m)oney
★★★★
I used to have this study hall class, about a decade ago, and this trucel would be in there and make stuff up about how he had a GF in HS, it was so cringe he was like a kindergartener, just like how I used to pretend when I was a wee lad.

Well one day this becky had a jacket, and he put $20 in the hood of her jacket, me and him begged him to give us one, because he had $60, and he was like "NOPE", and we cringed together.

Later on we came up to her and asked if she was "gonna give him some sex tonight" (My actual words being like 15) and she said "Oh god no, he's fat and ugly!" and we both looked at eachother and were like damn, that's fucking brutal. I'm sure he is a simp today lol

average IT chad

Overman

tbh i used to do the same shit in highschool. I told my best friend back then that I had an older gf in college and than showed him a picture of my sister .

tbh i used to do the same shit in highschool. I told my best friend back then that I had an older gf in college and than showed him a picture of my sister .
I did it when I was younger but quickly learned that for me it's so unlikely it is immediately laughable so I learned quick not to spill such bs. What's even worse is pretending to not be a virgin in your 20s to so many of your peers