Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My financial security is my biggest concern

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My financial security is my biggest concern right now everyday I worry about my financial situation getting a job won’t do much to ease that concern short term financial stability doesn’t guarantee long term financial stability if I knew I’d be secure for at least the next 10 years I wouldn’t worry as much I’m trying everything I can to get ahead in life and it’s not working

Then actually work instead of postmaxing

I am sincerely saddened by your situation :(

Don't your parents have a net worth of $20 million? :feelswhere:

Just ask them, if you aren't estranged. :feelsUgh:

Just get diagnosed with something and go on neetbux theory.

You will never be secure. You’re doomed to wageslave just to make ends meet. Just get you an old car, an apartment, then some internet.

It’s the biggest concern for everyone on this planet

You will never be secure. You’re doomed to wageslave just to make ends meet. Just get you an old car, an apartment, then some internet.
I know that’s a very depressing reality I accept it tho

My financial security is my biggest concern right now everyday I worry about my financial situation getting a job won’t do much to ease that concern short term financial stability doesn’t guarantee long term financial stability if I knew I’d be secure for at least the next 10 years I wouldn’t worry as much I’m trying everything I can to get ahead in life and it’s not working
I will make sure you are never financially secure Goyim

Especially not for @The Grinch , he has rich parents who buy him happy meals every morning

Bild.jpeg

What's happier than a Happy Meal?

A free Happy Meal.
What’s even happier? Two free happy meals