Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My final plan as a blackcel

he is lying. he is now in a gangbang with white,asian,curry,arab girls . and he is showing this post "see how yo men so stupid. now suc on them dik bitch"
I'm not lying

I fail to understand your inceldom as a 6ft black person, (JBT+JBB is law) but good luck.
It's the truth bro, maybe these theories are not powerful in my city

I'm not lying
yes you are lying. No black is incel in 2024.

Saw a 5'5 bald black with an asian becky who is taller than him in Toronto.

Black smv is astronomical. You people get pissy and everything for free.

I'm not lying I am struggling so hard .
Black girls at my church don't talk to me. Girls don't approach me in the gym and in the store I work.

In my neighborhood I don't see teen and early twenties boys/girls. This neighborhood is boring.

Maybe I should go to crowded places instead of going only to church , gym and work.

I'm planning to go back to college I'll really see if just be black and bbc theory are true

Here is a new plan for you based on your race:

0 - Loot stores when someone of your race gets killed
1 - Smoke crack and (or) take other drugs (weed, fentanyl, etc.)
2 - Steal things from parked cars
3 - Steal things from stores
4 - Rape, kill, rob, and violently beat up others
5 - When you get arrested, resist arrest
6 - Get killed

Leftist women will make sure you get a memorial and call you a hero.

6 - Get killed

Give good advices

6 - Get killed

Leftist white holes will offer their rotten vaginas for you on demand in nyc :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Date your own people subhuman

42-429695_comment-picture-black-pepe-meme-hd-png-download.png

Leftist white holes will offer their rotten vaginas for you on demand in nyc :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
I hate how I don't even doubt that. A leftist chick I work with keeps dating the most foreign men in existence. I believe they are mostly Muslims too. They literally believe the exact opposite of what she is "fighting" for, yet they get to fuck her.

I too believe the exact opposite of what she believes, and my parents too were not born in the country I live in, but because I'm unattractive and don't look like someone's forgotten toast (aka. because I'm white), she would not in a million years consider dating me. Instead, if she found out about my views, she would probably just call me a nazi and get me fired.

Man, do I hate leftist foids. They want a "man" with leftist views but they still want to be dominated, so they just let immigrants fuck them, hoping that they can "change their views".

Good luck, thats more than what most members are ready to improve their situation

8- go to Asia or poland
Isn't Poland one of the most racist countries? Isn't eastern Europe as a whole very openly racist? I feel like your best bet would be to choose asia over Poland, I doubt you'd have a very good time in Poland as a blackcel

Isn't Poland one of the most racist countries? Isn't eastern Europe as a whole very openly racist? I feel like your best bet would be to choose asia over Poland, I doubt you'd have a very good time in Poland as a blackcel
:reeeeee:
Racist!
Why Poland is not diverse and inclusive

I'm finishing up.

Thank you

After 6 months in USA I realized just be black , bbc theory are memes. I have to put the extra work like Asian and curry to ascend.

My final plan is:
0- I Started gymmaxxing
1- I will learn to drive
2- Learn a high paying skill (probably In Information technology )
3- Get a corporate job
4- buy a car
5- go to a white church
6- move to college
7- grow my hair
8- go to Asia or poland

If all fail , I'll go to Asia regardless of the state of geomaxing will be. I don't have a huge bbc as a black. I wouldn't make it with blacks and some white girls might be deceived when they see I'm sub8" . I will pursue Asian girls.
If you’re red pillmaxxing try Latinas, even though I personally don’t like them, I advice you to pursue Latina foids because there’s an interracial couple increase on Black men and Latin woman interracial couple on the passport bros community :redpill::feelsthink::feelsokman::foidSoy:

If you’re red pillmaxxing try Latinas, even though I personally don’t like them, I advice you to pursue Latina foids because there’s an interracial couple increase on Black men and Latin woman interracial couple on the passport bros community :redpill::feelsthink::feelsokman::foidSoy:
Thank you bro.
Do I need to speak Spanish?