Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My final attempt to be a normie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was 17 I made one final attempt to ascend into normiehood. I spent my time reading shit books on social skills, practicing math and science so I could get my GED, socializing with normies and foids online. All of it failed.

My horrible memory floundered any success at getting a GED. All I faced online was social rejection and mockery despite employing the advice given to me by the self help books. The girl I had spoken to online for some time blocked me after I showed her my face. Irl my social attempts weren't much better. I tried my hand at martial arts and was relentlessly mocked and picked on. Even by instructors.

Despite doing everything I was supposed to I found none of the success I was promised. In fact after exposing myself to more social situations it was the opposite. I was even more depressed and miserable than I was in the begining.

I look back at those days with deep regret. I wish I had never tried. Maybe then I wouldn't be as miserable as I am now.

shit books on social skills
i remember my mom bought some of these for me, thankfully even at such a young age (11 or 12) I knew it wouldn't do anything

ngl I think i was first blackpilled atleast on social skills and all that at 12, just by going off how people act
Same. I was isolating myself at that age and just playing video games

My last try to become normie was in late 2019-early 2020. I got to college for the second time only to fail at everything in less than 6 months. I still remember how this cute crazy 15 y.o bitch said "why you even exist?" publicly. And how i tried to be friends with some normies but they didn't want to and ghosted me. I'm an alien to normal people.

My last try to become normie was in late 2019-early 2020. I got to college for the second time only to fail at everything in less than 6 months. I still remember how this cute crazy 15 y.o bitch said "why you even exist?" publicly. And how i tried to be friends with some normies but they didn't want to and ghosted me. I'm an alien to normal people.
That's the experience of an unattractive male. It had nothing to do with your social skills. Your social skills are your face, height and voice. I'm sorry you had to endure hell brocel. Hopefully the bitch got her just desserts and contracted an std although I doubt it.

Reminds me of my few final attempts to normiemaxx

All of which, failed & just set me up for more humiliation. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

But tbh, this stuff blackpilled me.

Reminds me of my few final attempts to normiemaxx

All of which, failed & just set me up for more humiliation. :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

But tbh, this stuff blackpilled me.
It's basically impossible to not be blackpilled ater experiencing this shit.

I attempted to normiemax last year and failed miserably and I've been rotting ever since