Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My female teacher said this and that's a problem.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
My female teacher said, "Women can't fight physically therefore they speak. Now you guys don't even like that, even that's a problem now?"

The thing is my teacher doesn't understand why silencing exists. The main purpose of silencing is to stop someone from lying, defamation, anything of the sort. If you don't have any malicious intent behind, which you do often but that's simply not why we silenced her.

The lady we're talking about said something factually untrue, she said she would man up and she would be strong like a man, typical feminist bullshit.

My teacher doesn't understand that, although they should be given a choice to speak, because they can't physically fight men, this freedom if not monitored well, allows her to say whatever she wants even if that's something factually untrue or just a false promise.

Imagine I said to 6'3 chad I would break his jaw, forget the punches that would come my way, would people not laugh? Would people not silence me?

In the same way, when a woman says, she wants to be a man and turn strong and just reject being female, like come on, you either kill yourself trying to do something, which makes you stupid or you fake a promise everyone knows you won't fulfill, which'll make you a liar.

So to conclude this, may women have the right to say something but may they not be allowed to lie and make fake promises which just look good when there are no consequences involved because supposedly it's our job as men to protect a woman from consequences even though she committed the act.

In other words, such criticism is directed to make a woman more honest about what she'll do, what she can do and what she can't. Obviously booing her and silencing her is not the best criticism but it's 2022 and that's all we can do. That's all I can do as an incel, I look horrible, those smarter and braver than me, I would support you if you ever choose to face to face criticize feminism this way.

I'm not against toilets speaking freely because they will be even more dishonest when they're not allowed to.

Feminists only hit men in public places, because they know that if the man hits them back, he will be jumped by a bunch of other male white knights.

I'm not against toilets speaking freely because they will be even more dishonest when they're not allowed to.
That's actually true, but no I think you're forgetting the social conditions, it's true they're cowards in reality and would nod their heads to whatever a man says had he enforced a punishment system, still today right now women can get away with saying a lie and even if that punishment system did exist, men would be told to "take the beatings" and repeatedly told to follow the old cliche rule "ladies first."

Feminists only hit men in public places, because they know that if the man hits them back, he will be jumped by a bunch of other male white knights.
That's true

depends in us proud cucks and maga fags can deter cocknights. from getting involved

depends in us proud cucks and maga fags can deter cocknights. from getting involved
As long as they help us beat the shit out of white knight fags who protect feminist cunts they are ok with me.

Just dont argue with Woman. :feelsclown: